Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes.... a lot of it and hopped up

Yeah, how many cents?)

Актер:
Yeah, how many cents?))

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :-)

No kidding and Wins and Cents...

-------------------------------------

Currently working on a scalper-martin strategy called Speedometer.

I am going to put some cuts here and the description of the TS as well...

No code.

Roman Shiredchenko:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :-)

No kidding and No Wins and No Cents...

-------------------------------------

I am currently working on a scalper-martin strategy called Speedometer.

I'll be posting some cuts here and the description of the TS as well...

No code.

If you catch high speed, there will be no result.

khorosh:

If you catch a high speed, there will be no result.

О! Thanks Yuri for the info! Interesting... can you be a little more specific? I don't want to get into the thick of things...

Roman Shiredchenko:
Oh! Thanks Yuri for the info! Interesting... Can I go into a little more detail? I don't want to get into the thick of things...

If one enters the market when there is a strong movement in the market, then in the tester one can get a grail, but in real life one can lose money because of delays in execution. I have such a tester grail. Although I checked it on my Cent NDD account. I should try it on Pro STR, its execution speed is 2.75 times faster. If you will take it to try on the real Pro STR account (Forex $you), I can send it to you, on condition that the report results. I posted the results of testing in the testerhere.

Now I successfully trade semi-automatic. All automatons, which I have made, do not satisfy me.

khorosh:

If one enters the market when there is a strong movement in the market, then in the tester one can get a grail, but in real life one can lose money because of delays in execution. I have such a tester grail. Although I checked it on my Cent NDD account. I should try it on Pro STR, its execution speed is 2.75 times faster. If you will take it to try on the real Pro STR account (Forex $you), I can send it to you, on condition that the report results. I posted the results of testing in the tester here.

Now I successfully trade semi-automatic. I'm not satisfied with all automatons I've made.

Yes, ready to see and run it for real

Pro STP F4you account, I'll post the results here or in your private message.

How do you use a semi-automatic?

In on/off time and closing in time excessive volume in profits?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes, ready to see and run it for real.

Pro STP F4you account, I'll post the results here or in private to you.

How do you use a semi-automatic?

In on/off time and closing in time excessive volume in profit?

I've sent you a message.

Gentlemen - villagers! Anything interesting but not humorous to share? :-)

Preparation.

Due to work from base:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13532 - sps.

ExpMartin - Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4

Dmitriy Epshteyn

TS - overturned on increased volumes.

Modified opening at new bar opening prices, if spread exceeds the specified maximum value - does not open market ones, but monitors and closes profit/loss.

Optimisation period from 2016 - 2018 on M1, 2019 - forward, Screenshot of Set file with maximum parameter balance values from 2016 on M1:

Robotic (will need to compile in my terminal) and report from tester on M1 - attached.

ExpMartin
ExpMartin
  • www.mql5.com
Советник ExpMartin торгует по принципу мартингейла: если ордер закрывается по стоп-лоссу, следующий ордер по типу будет противоположным с увеличенным на коэффициент лотом. Инструмент и таймфрейм — любые. В версии "expmartin_v3" добавлено время торговли: HourStart = 2 — время начала работы советника в часах по времени терминала — может быть от...
Files:

Roman Shiredchenko:

Gentlemen - villagers! Anything interesting but not humorous to share? :-)

Preparation.

Thanks for the work from the base:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/13532 - cps.

ExpMartin - Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4

Dmitriy Epshteyn

TS - overturned on increased volumes.

Modified opening at new bar opening prices, if spread exceeds the specified maximum value - does not open market ones, but monitors and closes profit/loss.

Optimisation period from 2016 - 2018 on M1, 2019 - forward, Screenshot of Set file with maximum parameter balance values from 2016 on M1:

Robot (will have to compile in my terminal) and report from tester on M1 - attached.

The Grail?...Nothing easier=D Take something capable of opening buy/sell and yeeeee...voila! The test period is 9 years XD.

Martin CHEguevara:

Grail?...Nothing easier=D Take something capable of opening a buy/sell and yeesh...voila! The test period is 9 years XD

OOOOOO!!!!! GOOD! At least give me the names and values of the parameters on which THAT action?

Not interested in the robot...