learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 388

Актер:
Yuri, no offence if you didn't understand my message at first, I was disappointed again as usual in this hoax, read the posts in the first thread, reveled in their naivety, and then shared my thoughts here with everyone. And here you are caught in the heat of the moment) but also I think on the point as you are misleading newbies by showing them nothing and falsely reassuring them. So draw your own conclusions.

And I was moved by your naivety, since you apparently believe that a 77-year-old can be re-educated).

khorosh:

And I was moved by your naivety as you apparently believe that a 77 year old man can be re-educated).

To this I will quote a passage from the Bible. Draw your own conclusions.

"Better a poor but clever young man than an old but unwise king, who cannot take counsel; 14. For he that is out of prison shall go into the kingdom, though he was born poor in his kingdom. 15. I have seen all those who live, who walk under the sun, with this other young man, who will take the place of that one." (Ecclesiastes 4:13-15)

Актер:

I understand that you were not born in Argentina, but in the country of the Soviets). If you could advise me on a profitable strategy with a description and a supporting statement, I would thank you. But what you advise can only be shoved up my arse. Don't do this, don't do that, live by the Bible. You sound like a moralist or a priest.

khorosh:

I understand that you were not born in Argentina, but in the country of the Soviets). If you could advise me on a profitable strategy with a description and a supporting statement, I would thank you. But what you advise can only be shoved up my arse. Don't do this, don't do that... live by the Bible. It's like a moralist or a priest.

I believe in God. You just proved your stupidity. Well, it looks like you'll die with stupidity up your ass.

Актер:

I believe in God. You just proved your stupidity. Well, it looks like you'll die with stupidity up your ass.

I believe in the human mind. And I consider it the utmost folly to attribute stupidity to a man if he doesn't share your views. Fuck him! He's a godless man! To the stake and let him burn in flames!) You would probably have been at the head of an angry mob in the Middle Ages).

khorosh:

And I believe in human reason. And I consider it the utmost folly to attribute stupidity to a man if he does not share your views. Attack him! He's a godless man! (To the stake and let him burn in flames!) I suppose in the Middle Ages you would have been at the head of an angry mob).

The angry mob was always led by atheists, even if hiding under the guise of piety. Further discussion of faith is meaningless.

Roman Shiredchenko:

all the codes are in the public domain, hooray for soon cents = rubles, like yen, no pennies :-) easier to count!!!

all trends are taken...

บอย' คนเดิม:

week

month

one robot and the values of the input parameters will be posted at the weekend.

Brothers - villagers, I wonder how is it possible, i.e. to martinate with a flip, it doesn't matter - to average, like in the Alps with 300 Baki PAMM, what is the possible channel for trading there? I used to look here - I didn't have a stone flower coming out.

But I need one. :-)

I will post pictures for example....

Question how to average with 300 and martini perevorotnym? Please do not send for martini - I use.

here's a example of rice - it does not matter what he started with yes - there's just a picture of interest - how to draw with 300 bakinis - well, with five hundred ...

FOR A CANVAS ALSO DO NOT SEND - SAM DOUGH TO PAINT BEAUTIFULLY KNOW HOW.

PPSY for extraordinarily gifted moderators - this is NOT ADVERTISING, BUT DIRECT INTEREST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S JUST A PICTURE - DO NOT CALL FOR A BASEMENT AND EVERYTHING ELSE - I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM.

с 300

Roman Shiredchenko:

Brothers - villagers and, I wonder...

Roma, you are childishly naive, that's good, but don't give anyone your 300 gold pieces. Now a crowd of Alice and Basilio will come running and offer you a money tree, but you listen to old Carlo....