learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 377

Denis Tarasov:
The "Antimartin" was mentioned in the thread... there is an idea - but it only uses a few orders to increase, and even then - to close a series of trades quickly. If you are interested - I will share info in the form of screenshots and descriptions.

It is impossible to get any information from such screenshots. Perhaps a grid, the lot may be either constant or incremental.

khorosh:

It is impossible to get any information from such screenshots. Probably a grid, the lot can be either permanent or buildable.

If I immediately display a visible grid of orders - then you will immediately see what the trick is. I will tell you in brief - the method of scales. If the series of buy or sell is more significant, the profit will be there. And the increase occurs only after a certain amount of orders. So, this is the trick.

It's not good to trade inside the spread

Fast528:
It's not good to trade inside the spread

What's the spread got to do with it? It's the method of scales. closing in SOVA mode when there is a total profit from all trades.

that simple maths.... but is afraid of a flat. and in order not to get stuck, multiplication is used for a quick overlap...

Denis Tarasov:

If I put out a visible grid of orders straight away - you can see what the trick is. I will tell you briefly - the method of scales. Which series of buy or sell orders outweighs the profit. And the increase occurs only after a certain amount of orders. This is how it is done.

I used to deal with similar TS long time ago.

We cast a net of pending orders and catch fish called profit.

Only the lot was fixed.

khorosh:

I used to do a similar trade once upon a time.

You cast a net of pending orders and catch fish called profit.

Only the lot was fixed.

Dare I ask what was the step between orders?

This method of increasing the lot after the N-th order solves this problem of a flat market.

Denis Tarasov:

Dare I ask what pitch was used between orders?

It was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly. Was it 35 or 40 p (4 times)?

Denis Tarasov:
This method increases the lot after the N-th order and solves the problem of flat.

Which one was it?

Actually, increasing the lot would only solve problems in some time period. But sometimes it may on the contrary worsen them.

khorosh:

It was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly. It was 35 or 40 p.

Which one is that?

Generally speaking, increasing the lot only solves problems for a certain period of time. But sometimes it worsens them.

In our case, the 4-digit is the 5 pips step. 50 pips in 5-digits. And if it is 10 pips (5 digits) or 1 pip (4 digits) a trend is caught due to the movement. Like a normal trend - only increased 10 times by a small step.... Ideally it works if you work on an ECN account - where the spread is only 1-3 pips 5 digits. But on a regular account where spread is 15-20 pips also works, but only with martin after 30 orders. And the limiter of course... For example, we work in the account with 100 cents. This is 100 00 cents. A starting lot is 0.01. The cost of a series of 30 trades at 0.01 will be only about 70 cents + holding will also hang about 20 cents. So the load is only 100 cents. 1% of the capital. These 30 orders will consist of 18 buy and 12 sell, for example. To cover 18 buy orders we would need about 47 more sells. This is the problem when price is in flat. And in order not to wait for 47 seals to move, it is enough to open only 4 more sells - which will cover 18 byes. For this purpose we need to multiply subsequent lots after the first 30 orders. And in case the price turns without reaching 4 sells - opened only 3 sells - then 34 buy order will have an increased volume of lots that went after 3 sells. Besides 34 and 35 buy orders will close the whole order set with an overall PLUS of deals.... Something like this.