learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 79

Roman.:

It's called: "just a lucky period of stait..." - far from "jumping out from somewhere", it's a trivial surfacing after a deep dive (judging by the balance value) :-)
Ahahaha)) I sn. Thanks) I immediately thought it was a glitch)))

By the way )) fellow villagers )) the same yolan did not do on the divergence of the euro and pound ?

like if the eu went up sell it, if the pound went down buy it)))) and something like that ? ))

271863768:

By the way )) fellow villagers )) the same yolan did not do on the divergence of the euro and pound ?

like if the eu went up sell it, if the pound went down buy it)))) and something like that ? ))

If he/she has gone down it's too late to buy/sell.

I'm serious. Leonid's has some tproblems with returns for that reason. I.e. the divergence impulse is much stronger and shorter-lived than the subsequent correction.

Heroix:

If he/she is gone, it is too late to buy/sell her/him.

I'm serious. Leonid's returns are sometimes punctured for this reason. I.e. the divergence impulse is much stronger and shorter-lived than the subsequent correction.

Well there it is necessary somehow to calculate the average number of points for the convergence and the ratio of lots of the pound to the euro )) like that )) but how to determine the average ? ))

271863768:
Well there it is necessary somehow to calculate the average number of points on the convergence and the ratio of lots of the pound to the euro )) like that )) but how to determine the average ? ))
Empirically. :)

271863768:
Well there it is necessary somehow to calculate the average number of points on the convergence and the ratio of lots of the pound to the euro )) like that )) but how to determine the average ? ))
Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/491 there is a code for MT4 and MT5 which calculates all this stuff.

271863768:

No. If anyone did, it was not voiced in this branch.

The beginning of the description of TC on the divergence - see here on Pyat'er, here+ recent issue #8, 2012 issue of Leprechaun, from page. 49.

Guys! :-)

Anyway, the statistics of the aforementioned magazine (from page 73) about trading robots on real accounts speaks in favour of ILANO-MARTINOVs of all colours and trends! :-)

I'm running a theme like this.

It still needs more work on the input, but otherwise it works.

Files:
x4.ex4  17 kb

TEXX:

I'm running a theme like this.

It still needs more work on the input, but otherwise it works.

Thank you. It's nice on tests, I'll put it on demo now. But I'd like to know the logic, it's like a black box:)