learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 61

7Konstantin7:
I don't know, you can't take anyone's word for it) you haven't been with him since 1999) and he hasn't lost a single hand) Anyway, it doesn't matter, but it's very silly to believe in seminars, they tell you nothing serious.
I trust Gerchik)) He seems to be a very honest man. It's true, I am far from formalizing anything he says.)

Well, you have to believe in something - it's nice anyway) and it's interesting to see something about people, about exchanges)

7Konstantin7:

Well, you have to believe in something - it's nice anyway) and it's interesting to see something about people, about exchanges)

And you do not believe in stable earnings on the stock exchange?)

I do) but it's a long way off :D

7Konstantin7:
i believe it) but it's a long way off :D

The main thing is to have something to do. You have to eat a lot of useful information and digest it)))))

jelizavettka:

Yeah, there's plenty of that stuff)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, there's plenty of that stuff.)
Nah, the stuff that's plentiful is mostly poison. I haven't seen a single system on the web that clearly formalises the emergence of entry points with a probability of profit exceeding loss. All technical analysis is mostly telepathy.

Well that's understandable, I mean I'm above the internet) all that crap)

Has anyone seen this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiBuZEwO_8

Some interesting strategies are described, but without formalising them.

jelizavettka:

The main thing is to have something to do. For that, you have to eat a lot of useful information and digest it)))))

And that's where the tricky part comes in...... It's just a lot of digested information that plays a very unfortunate role. The more information the more discrepancies in analysis. You just need to learn 1-2 books and be a professional in what it says and you don't need anything else to make money on the stock market. I would even say that to know more is VERY dangerous. You either know everything (up to the insiders, which is impossible) or you just analyze only one and make money....