learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 67

jelizavettka:

I won't risk it. Maybe you will? You've seen the Herczyk video, too.)

I'm not taking any chances. Maybe ask Gerchik himself on Skype.

DmitriyN:
And I'm not taking any chances. Maybe you could ask Herczyk himself on Skype.

Yeah. For 1,500 greenbacks)) So he'll refer you to seminars to look at and recommend a book where he describes his strategy http://forex-traderr.ru/knigi/219-a-gerchik-s-bychenok-kurs-aktivnogo-trejdera.html.

You won't get a clear formalization and mathematical justification from him because he doesn't have it.

paukas:
Did Gerchik take up forex? I remember he didn't know it at all before.
Wrong) he's trading, he's trading.)

jelizavettka:

Yeah. For 1,500 greenbacks)) So he'll refer you to seminars to look at and recommend a book where he describes his strategy http://forex-traderr.ru/knigi/219-a-gerchik-s-bychenok-kurs-aktivnogo-trejdera.html.

You won't get a clear formalization and mathematical reasoning from him because he doesn't have it.

Everything is clear with Igor Toschakov.

paukas:
Clearly everything is with Igor Toschakov.
I looked through his book once before. There are many templates there, and if you work through each one and put it together, it's a lot of work. But we need the fish to jump out of the pond without any work and be fried by itself and served to the table)))

jelizavettka:
I looked through his book once before. There are a lot of templates in it, and it takes a lot of work to work through each one. But we need the fish to jump out of the pond without any work and be fried and served to the table))).
The fish should be big.

paukas:
The fish must be big.
And the bait is small)

<br / translate="no">

I'll be posting my outline of Herczyk in the week.

By the way, toLisovett, I do not remember exactly in what video he stated that he trades on GRAAL, burned by Paukas, like an entrance to the market on a break in the volatility of a dozen or more previously selected shares, which beautifully move from level to level... I.e., trading with stop-loss orders in the direction of price breakdown of previous highs - lows with a short stop (re-entry into positions is possible), and he was saying that "... the market has just opened - they're placing orders on dozens of instruments... As a result, by the afternoon, when most of the stocks start to trigger these Stop Loss pauses, the price starts shaking near these levels, you're almost at the market opening with a current loss on your account of around 300$ and you get shocked" - these are his words... and for some reason I believe him...

Beautifully "sings", the dog... :-) Starting to believe Paukas and Herczyk... :-)

Yes, sort of. And the beauty of the exchange is that you can choose from a lot of tools the one that will work out well.

Waiting for the synopsis))

gpwr:

Has anyone seen this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMiBuZEwO_8

Some interesting strategies are described, but without formalising them.

Yes, the video is normal. Strong moves only come from strong levels and this is normal. explained by the presence of a strong seller/buyer at that level. But in forex these levels are heavily smeared, but I will try to formalise this idea. I'll put it on the line.

Roman.:
Look atthis conference...

I looked through this conference of Herczyk's as well. He might as well hold seminars on neurosurgery and quantum physics: I won't say shit, but I will tell long jokes and teach you about life. What a waste of time! Probably those who pay 1500 for these seminars are very green, who do not know what levels, channels, and stops are, and do not know that trading on a breakdown in the "quiet" hours of low volatility is stupid.

At Gerchikov's trading seminar: "To be a successful trader you have to work hard and have discipline... And here is my picture with Kartsev".

At Gertschikov's neurosurgery seminar: "To become a successful neurosurgeon you have to work hard, have discipline ... And here's a picture of me with Kartsev."

At Gerchikov's seminar on quantum physics: "To become a successful quantum physicist you have to work hard, have discipline ... And here's a picture of me with Kartsev."