learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 52

TEXX:

2.4 times profit in 12 years?! that's not serious......

Well, that's one way of putting it.

But, the test is a confidence test. On a fixed lot of 0.01, the trade expectation is more than 40 old pips.

It's a trial run. I'm working on it.

alexeymosc:

Test

Strategy Tester Report
e_PS_Alex_1
Alpari-Demo2 (Build 432)

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Minute (M1) 2000.01.03 00:01 - 2012.08.14 23:59 (2000.01.01 - 2012.08.15)
ModelBy open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)
Parameters....
Bars in history4381778Modelled ticks8507786Simulation qualityn/a
Chart mismatch errors0
Initial deposit10000.00
Net profit24218.84Total profit59636.91Total loss-35418.07
Profitability1.68Expectation of winning4.94
Absolute drawdown2488.92Maximum drawdown13505.94 (47.00%)Relative drawdown47.00% (13505.94)
Total trades4903Short positions (% win)1931 (66.18%)Long positions (% win)2972 (77.42%)
Profitable trades (% of all)3579 (73.00%)Loss trades (% of all)1324 (27.00%)
Largestprofitable trade150.01losing deal-195.06
Averageprofitable deal16.66losing trade-26.75
Maximum numbercontinuous wins (profit)117 (861.95)Continuous losses (loss)26 (-300.57)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)1430.84 (58)Continuous loss (number of losses)-1697.78 (14)
Averagecontinuous winnings13continuous loss5

URRRRRRRA!!!! THOUGHTS!!!! :-) We're full of newcomers! :-) But then again:

Where did you ever see a native Moscovite take a whack at "Selonian" :-) branch? :-) What's the world coming to? :-)

The main thing is that the balance graph is pointing upwards!

You see immediately that you are going to break even, namely - no compromise, no losses, the balance graph is STRICTLY (and most importantly - STAYING) NORTH-EAST - this is the GREATEST!

So stay the course!

Roman.:

URRRRRRRA!!!! THEN!!!! :-) We are full of newcomers! :-) But then again:

Where has it been seen that a native Muscovite has "got into" the "Selonian" :-) branch? :-) What's the world coming to? :-)

You see immediately that you are going to break even, namely - no compromise, no losses, the balance graph is STRICTLY (and most importantly - STAYING) NORTH-EAST - this is the GREATEST!

So stay the course!

Thanks, Roma. ) Just dabbling while I'm not working. I'm not a native, though I am a Muscovite.

alexeymosc:

Well, that's one way of putting it.

But, the test is a confidence test. On a fixed lot of 0.01, the trade expectation is more than 40 old pips.

It's a trial run. I'm working on it.

We shouldn't brag about maturity in your case... With such a lot and deposit, the drawdown is scary... I'm sure there have been hundreds of losses over the last 12 years... Start taking into account the mathematical expectation not with a fixed profit, but with the maximum deviation of the price from the order to one side and to the other... You will be pleasantly disappointed!!! Why pleasantly!? Because the process will go faster for you, comrade! ;))

Roman.:

URRRRRRRRA!!!! COMRADE!!!! :-) There's more of you in our regiment! :-) But, on the other hand:

How come a native Moscovite has never been "frozen" in the "Selonian" branch :-)? :-) What's the world coming to? :-)

So stay the course!

Roma ... Are you feeling bad!? You are too much against one of the walls... I'd rather you rework a couple of your grails for a fiver. You'll see the equity chart there, and everything will become clear at once! :) While you're sitting on your losses, the others are making ten profits...

alexeymosc:
Alexey, what if you put a fixed stoploss of 10p on the 4x digits, as Paukas advises on Eurobucks? Have you tried it?

Roman.:

The GREAT thing is that the balance graph is pointing like an EREQUATION - STRICTLY UP!!!

Well, with a heavy load on the organ, you can get a collapsing hang on the margin call).

jelizavettka:
Well, with a heavy load on the organ, you can get a collapsing hang on the margin call).
In that case, how do you "beat it to a pulp?" :-)

MaxZ:

You shouldn't brag about the mat expectation in your case... With such a lot and deposit - such drawdown is scary... I'm sure there have been hundreds of losses over the last 12 years... Start taking into account the mathematical expectation not with a fixed profit, but with the maximum deviation of the price from the order to one side and to the other... You will be pleasantly disappointed!!! Why pleasantly!? Because the process will go faster for you, comrade! ;))

Roma... Are you sick!? You're too much against one of the walls... You'd better get a couple of your grails to a fiver. You can see the equity chart there and everything will be clear at once! :) While you're sitting on your losses, the others are making ten profits...

Max, we're on a first-name basis. I'm studying the five. Getting ready for the championship... There's an interesting option involved...

Especially in this thread, we're all on a first-name basis... and that's how it was in the first part...

Who does not like it - can go away... :-)

Roman.:
In that case, how do you "beat it to a pulp?" :-)
So it's not "beat until mellow", but "butter until sluggish" ))))))))))))

jelizavettka:
So it's not "beaten to a pulp", it's "buttering to a pulp" ))))))))))))
Hilarious! :-)