Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 4

Freud:
I make it easier. I imagine I'm standing. Then I run up and get out of my body. It is easier than getting out of bed.
Or another option is to stand at a cliff, then jump, but this is often accompanied by a complete awakening.
Great acceleration works, I don't know how or why, but it works.

DmitriyN:
I keep it simple. I imagine myself standing. Then I abruptly run around and get out of my body. This is easier than getting out of bed.
Or alternatively, I stand at a cliff, then jump, but this is often accompanied by a complete awakening.

You're young... you've still got the energy for all sorts of pampering...

and Freudo drank his life energy in vain, profaned in promiscuous sex... and burns the rest through his rubbish can :-) (not mine personally - most people have it that way) - through his talkative mind...

DmitriyN:
I make it easier. I imagine I'm standing. Then I run up and get out of my body. It is easier than getting out of bed.
Or another option is to stand at a cliff, then jump, but this is often accompanied by a complete awakening.

You can sprawl, jump, and rip something out of yourself that way, then put it back in place for the rest of your life. You just need relaxation and dissolution of the body and no pushing to get out of the body.

Integer:

You can run and jump and rip something out of yourself and then spend the rest of your life putting it back in its place. You just need relaxation and dissolution of the body and no pushing to get out of the body.

How do you get it out? It's all virtual, imaginary. I have yet to find a good and highly effective relaxation and dissolution technique as you write.

Freud:

Scientology is not at the bottom of the list of these books.

Read Oleg Matveev
http://ability.org.ru/index.php?showtopic=26

DmitriyN:
How do you get it out? It's all virtual, imaginary. I haven't yet found a good and highly effective relaxation and dissolution technique, as you write.

The human electron system is a very powerful system, by conscious entry into sleep it is very easy to activate, minimal tension can lead to great distortion and even rupture.

There is no methodology for effective relaxation in itself, you have to practice, practice, eliminate deep muscle clamps. There are many things that have been invented in the history of mankind, such as hatha yoga, massages, various body-oriented methods of psychotherapy to eliminate these muscle clamps. Holotropic breathing allows you to remove these muscle clamps.

Folks, when's the trading going to happen? I can't see any communication yet.

Aleksander:

you're young... you've still got energy for all sorts of pampering...

while Freudo has drunk away his life energy, profaned in promiscuous sex... and is burning the rest through his rubbish collector :-) (not personally - most people have it that way) - through his talkative mind...

Aleksasha, )))) you do not know anything about me at all))) not even the age and size of my liver))))

SZZY: By the way you can have different attitudes to alcohol, at first you like it because it makes the steering wheel floating and soft, but when you do such things, the buzz from a feeling of total control overrides the buzz from uncontrollability.

So sometimes it's not even fun to drink.... but I sure as hell don't give sex to you esotericists))))

and I'm not getting high.... on the contrary, i'm busy..... i'm thinking about the material grail, .... not to be distracted by money, but to immerse myself in creativity and self-development.

Freud:

in short, drinking sometimes isn't even interesting.... but I sure as hell won't give sex to you esotericists))))

You can live your life without sex and without alcohol, but why?

Freud:

Aleksasha, )))) you do not know anything about me)))) not even the age and size of my liver))))

SZZY: By the way you can have different attitude to alcohol, at first you like it because it makes the wheel floating and soft, but when you do such things, the buzz from a feeling of total control overrides the buzz from lack of control.

So sometimes it's not even fun to drink.... but I sure as hell don't give sex to you esotericists))))

and I'm not getting high.... i'm working on the contrary..... i'm thinking about the material grail, .... not to get distracted by money matters but to immerse myself in creativity and self-development.

you're doing shit then... you need money, go get it... start with MM... I've explained the method step by step to the coon on Alpari... :-)

bang bang... and you'll make some money for your creativity :-) - but you're working on the grail - start small - make some money on the forex market :-)