FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 333

emotraid:

Yep... that's a good one, I got it at 25055.

Hey Emka, you didn't buy it for nothing yesterday?)))

Now tell me the FIBs don't roll... the mistake was hoping for a bounce back from 2493...EH

strangerr:

Hi Emka, did you buy it yesterday for a reason?)))

Although it's possible that Makul looked over here yesterday and saw Mabilich threatening to take out his selves in profits and all changed his mind? )))

strangerr, Happy LUCKY ENTRY to you, may they become your BACKSHIP...

strangerr:

What's more? And what is it about sending people to MT, you need to have a strong roof there or it will blow you away in a jiffy)))

You have to have a strong roof there or it will blow you away in a jiffy.) I have an options tool here http://www.betsyndicate.net/analiz-opcionnyh-urovneiy/261-betsyndicateoptions.html but I couldn't find any button to download it... the description is kind of hard ((!)

CORRECTED THE GENERAL PHIBA...

emotraid:

Although, maybe doll visited here yesterday and saw that Mabilic was going to take out his sells in profits and overplayed the whole thing? )))

Specially made a screenshot the day before yesterday:

Do you think anyone would lead this crowd far down into a happy future? If they shake them out of sales, then maybe the downward movement will continue. And do not worry - they will think of something)))))

emotraid:

Meta Trader 5, this is our forum))) http://www.betsyndicate.net/analiz-opcionnyh-urovneiy/261-betsyndicateoptions.html here is an options tool, but i couldn't find any download button... the description is kind of hard ((!)

Eh, I should have closed my hands yesterday...

emotraid:

What are we growing on, what's the news? Maybe yesterday Puppet came here and saw Mabilich threatening to take out his selves in profits and replayed everything? )))

They are pushing the eu before the summit to hit the pavement harder))))