FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 211

strangerr:

Overnight the pause was triggered and then we'll see. anything is possible.

The bulls may be pissed, the bears will sell down the whole thing...The bulls may push the bears down to the hilt....The pattern isn't bad for them....I dont know what will happen....Just showed a possible alternative....The market is quiet at the peak may be short with a short stop if not overshooting)))....on the fence for now...

Vizard:

The market is quiet at the peak... maybe go short with a short stop if it fails... the market is too weak for them....but I don't know what will happen....while the market is quiet at the peak....maybe go short with a short stop if it fails....the exchangerate is off the mark....The bulls won't do too bad for them....I don't know what will happen....just showed a possible alternative....The market is quiet at the peak, maybe I'll short a short stack if I don't overshoot)))....on the fence yet...

I am also confused by the fact that people stop shorting and little by little move to buy, let's see))))

dol. goes down, eur. goes down, avs. goes up, novZ goes up.

I suggest trading avs/doll == novZ/doll with less risk.

of course people stopshorting, because "not people" are going long (and they don't want to climb the fence).

costy_:

dol. goes down, eur. goes down, avs. goes up, novZ goes up.

I suggest trading avs/dollars == novZ/dollars with less risk.

of course people stopshorting, because "not people" are going long (and do not want to climb the fence).

?

Private investors will be brought in to conduct a large-scale military operation in Syria. A lot of money has been allocated for the "hot phase" of the third world war - 10 annual budgets of Ukraine and Belarus - but this is not enough. The idea is to buy up millions of tonnes of ammunition, fuel, food... for less. The US Armed Forces are ready to invade, but Russia and China are preventing it. The latter's action only pushes back the "Ch" time. In August-September the war will begin....

It means that people follow the price, but not the other way around (in the gross market).

price, on the other hand, is going up in the medium term.

the price, on the other hand, is going up in the medium term.

Serg51:
Private investors will be brought in to conduct a large-scale military operation in Syria. A lot of money has been allocated for the "hot phase" of the third world war - 10 annual budgets of Ukraine and Belarus - but this is not enough. The idea is to buy up millions of tonnes of ammunition, fuel, food... for less. The US Armed Forces are ready to invade, but Russia and China are preventing it. The latter's action only pushes back the "Ch" time. In August-September the war will begin....
Before the election? It is doubtful. And in August, the u.s. debt is likely to be an issue again. The republicans are gonna eat obamacare.

costy_:

It means that people follow the price, but not the other way around (in the gross market).

price, on the other hand, is going up in the medium term.

the price, on the other hand, is going up in the medium term.

People are going against the price almost always, they were shorting actively on the whole growth, and they started to go to baiys, that's why I am worried))))) If they started to buy, it is a sin not to stop them))))

nexter:
Before the election? I doubt it.
The process has been going on for several years. And this year the americans have to put a stop to it, because the time has come to pay off the foreign debt. And it is so huge that it is impossible to pay it off - only redistribution of the world can solve the problem. So they are going to redivide it. Definitely. I can even tell you the names of operations, the composition of participants and times. But the forum topic is different...))))

Serg51:
The process has been going on for several years now. And this year the americans have to put a stop to it, because it is time to pay off the foreign debt. And it is so huge that it is impossible to pay it off - only a redivision of the world can solve this problem. So they are going to redivide it. Definitely. I can even tell you the names of operations, the composition of participants and times. But the forum topic is different...))))

Why - does anyone have the guts not to shimmy - to take on the U.S. debt? Who are they?

like in 1971 Nixon refused to exchange $$$ for gold... and what... someone declared war on america?

- and not too long ago - at the beginning of the 2008 crisis - treasury secretary Paulson said on TV that as long as the US has a pacific fleet and nuclear missiles - no one has the right to demand debt repayment from the US... Right on the air :-)