FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 140

margaret:
Do you watch football? The news said that foreign fans in their countries were warned on TV not to meet Ukrainian women... Allegedly Ukrainian women are the most beautiful and dangerous in the world. Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs is suing for insulting Ukrainian women.

They will apologize... They will report that they are the most ugly and the safest :)

tara:

Apologize... They'll say they're the ugliest and safest :)

Or attack the offenders and the Ukrainians with rifles ahead))) ... Like always, first us and then the brave guys with beer and a truce ))))))

I don't think I should've closed it down. I should've left it till morning.

Who to keep?

emotraid:

Or they will attack the offenders and ahead of them will be Ukrainians with rifles))) ... As always, first us and then the brave men with beer and a truce ))))))

I think I shouldn't have covered the bay, I should have left it till morning

No, we've got feminists who will go to court with naked breasts... say they're perverts or something...

margaret:
No, we've got feminists going to court with naked breasts... say they're perverts or something...

I wish someone would say that to me, 'cause I'm the only one who's scared at night... and even then, only old drunkards think they saw a demon.)

Beauty is, of course, a dangerous thing. If the fans settle down in Ukraine, both the Foreign Ministry and the fans' home countries will have a headache :)

But they are idiots in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. National pride, practically official recognition by the international community :)

The women are beautiful, of course. But what kind of fans are they? If women are intimidated.

margaret:
Do you watch football? The news said that foreign fans in their countries were warned on TV not to meet Ukrainian women... Allegedly Ukrainian women are the most beautiful and dangerous in the world. Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs is suing for insulting Ukrainian women.

Hi Margaret, I don't watch football. But it's true)))

Sta2066:
The women are beautiful, of course. But what kind of fans are they? If they scare women.
Sta2066, believe me, they don't scare for nothing, saber-toothed tigers are kittens compared to our ladies.

Sta2066:
The women are beautiful, of course. But what kind of fans are they? If they scare women.
We will know after the championship. If no one stays, then they are cowards :)