FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 363

OlegTs:
You're a pessimist, instead of being supportive and happy about other people's successes, you give me a bad name.
You're the pessimist, I'm the optimist for growth.

OlegTs:
You're a pessimist, instead of being supportive and happy about other people's successes, you give me a bad name.
God forbid, it's up to Puppet, I'm not in charge of the market. ))))

plaza:
God forbid, it's up to Puppet, I'm not in charge of the market :))))

I wasn't writing a message to you, I was writing to Tantrik Ishimovich))

He wants to cuckold me))

plaza:

Price, as expected, seems to have settled down - now we are flat-lining, according to the plan on page 354 ;)))

up

emotraid:

up
Nope, everything will be on the chart, I'll give you a good turkey, you'll know where to open and take a lot and moose ... beautiful ...

emotraid:

up
We will probably go down a little bit by the end of the day, no one knows what will happen on Monday, so by the end of the day they will start fixing the purchases

The big top will be after we go down a little at a time.

plaza:
Nope, everything will be on the drawings, I'll throw you a good turkey, you'll know where to open and the take is there and the moose ... beautiful ...

...come on, let's see...

plaza:
Nope, everything will be on the drawings, I'll throw you a good turkey, you'll know where to open and the take is there and the moose ... beautiful ...

I don't want to, I can see everything.)

emotraid:

i don't want to, i can see it all))))
I'm in the market myself, the euro is getting buried badly, there's a reason for that