FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 295

emotraid:

nah, our life is a dream of the soul and the mind is a fool no matter how smart it is, Tantrik is right))))

I've got 25300...just in case it slips through ))))

Vizard:

The main thing is not to forget that all meditation techniques have to be aimed at something, i.e. to be beneficial for health or others... If outright nonsense is going on... it is exactly what is going on... since people do not understand what they are doing and just want to be close to some kind of knowledge....Most of them do not possess any knowledge....So if you have nothing better to do... just go out into nature and contemplate... outdoors... you can put fishing rods for fun)))... More good will come...

i don't do classical meditation it's boring and gets you nowhere, at the most you get nirvana, i'm an astralanaut )))))))

emotraid:

I don't do classical meditation it's boring and leads nowhere, at most you get nirvana, I'm an astralanaut )))))))
Don't say it))))

strangerr:
Don't express yourself)))

I won't say any more )))) I don't understand anything from this chart (((.

strangerr:

Hey, so wasted a lot of time))) Watching the reaction to the zone where they used to pay off.

This time, there is no desire to buy back in this zone ;), at least today... Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow there will be a short-term pullback, by 100 pips from 1.2440, but I am not sure about it yet... My summer motto is down, down, down!

Ishim:
I'm not talking about the astral! (let them fly), there are plenty of manipulators and sorcerers out there! (who are their victims?). By the way, the case of the relative of my wife's cousin, a military colonel! In Buryatia (somewhere there) he was killed by a shamaness! through (here I do not remember 2 or 3 died) they had a quarrel with the locals there (most likely because of the service). And my "magician" was not found by knowledgeable people in the astral

there are enough fools everywhere and among initiates too, i go now in an interesting group (free of charge), we do things cooler than meditations. if you are interested you can try yourself by reading -- soul. destiny. predestination -- Sherstenikov author ))))

chepikds:
This time, there is no desire to buy back in this zone ;), at least today... Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow there will be a short-term pullback of 100 pips from 1.2440, but I'm not sure about that yet either... My summer motto is: down-down-down-down!

So we didn't even get there))))

strangerr:

We never even made it there)))

We'll get there!)))) tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! There's a lot of good stuff there!))), the price is just right to get there)))

Ishim:
I don't mean the astral! (if they fly, let them fly), there are plenty of manipulators and sorcerers out there! (who are their victims?). By the way, the case of the relative of my wife's cousin, a military colonel! In Buryatia (somewhere there) he was killed by a shamaness! after (I do not remember 2 or 3 years dead) they had a quarrel with the locals there (most likely because of duty). And my "magician" was not found in the astral by knowledgeable people

Who did she kill?

who died?

and who hasn't been found?

Ishim:
I haven't gone to the astral, I haven't been delirious in my dreams, but I've had cooler experiences much cooler! Not in my dreams, of course. (yes I will never believe that dream travel - I will say I dreamt it). I remembered there is a sutra - dream control and death itself. - naturally cooler (but I don't have 3 eyes developed enough for it - in 3 years I think it will be ok).

Tantrik how old are you?