FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 287

There is not much point in pushing the Euro far down now, I mean to market makers, we should either drive people into bai or cover the sells, we will see what they will choose.

strangerr:
There is not much point in pushing the Euro far down now, I mean to market makers, we should either drive people into bai or cover the sells, we will see what they will choose.
Everything was fixed on Friday and they are waiting for the outcome of the summit, which will be held on June 28

Dersu:

Like - there's still time!?

on the low side...update the lows and go sideways...want a deeper drop in the future...so need to recover a bit...

snail09_1:

Hello, Margarita!

Although I am registered at a drug dispensary, I haven't seen a squirrel yet. I suspect that only a select few can meet it, and I'm not one of them because of modesty. I'd better not ask Tantrik, he listens to pop-music, so John Lennon, Richie Blackmore, Ozzy Osbourne... no way. before the unknown Murat?

Anyway, when I meet a squirrel, I'll be sure to let you know, for the sake of the experiment. So far, only Misheki and Freud have met on this forum, but I think it's white noise, a deliberate necessity.

Hello Vyacheslav, I am simply amazed at your "trading philosophy"!

Vizard:

On the low side, it looks like...update the lows and go sideways...I want it to go deeper in the future...so we need to recover a bit...

That's what I'm talking about - getting people into the buoys. Although I do not expect a break of 2287, it is unlikely now (in the next few months).

Billionaire investor George Soros has urged Europe to start buying Italian and Spanish bonds, warning that a failure to meet leaders this week could trigger the death of the currency.
Politicians should set up a European financial body to buy Italian and Spanish debt bonds, Soros said in an interview in London yesterday. Funding for the purchases would come from the sale of European bonds, which would have low yields because they would be backed by every member of the Eurozone.

France and Italy call on Germany to take decisive action to end the 2

strangerr:
According to one system, 1.2450 and 1.2420, it may go up to 1.28, and it will go down from there.

Ishim:
it's all there, don't worry.
Well, then, credit where credit is due, but don't listen to 50 cents.

I am posting the promised screenshot by Wolfe with the calculation of the fifth point by Gunn.

I used M5 euro/dollar as an example. I did not show it on the history, I made a calculation for the future. The initial waves are "askew", there is little chance to justify the forecast, but the sense does not change. Let us take peaks 1, 2, 3, 4 as the beginning of the first three waves of the Wolf. 2 above 1, 3 below 1, 4 out of bounds(. So be it. Calculate the fifth vertex. We determine the downtrend before the Wolf wave. These are 0-1 and 2-3 (3<1, 2<0, 2>1). We calculate the distance 0-3 by the Pythagoras theorem, it is 50.8. 1-2 = 14.8. We divide the distance from 0 to 3 by the distance from 1 to 2. We obtain 3.43. This is a coefficient for finding the change in the downtrend. We multiply the number of bars from 0 to 3 (17) by the coefficient and obtain 58. I have drawn a vertical line through 58 bars from the top 3. The crossing of the ray of 1-3 and the vertical line is vertex 5. Then draw a ray parallel to 3-4 from vertex 5 upwards. With a correct Wolf wave, vertex 6 should be the point of intersection of rays 1-4 and the ray from point 5. But as the initial waves are not the right target, I think it would be earlier.

forte928:
for one system 1.2450, for the other 1.2420, then it may go up to 1.28, and it will go down from there.
I have as one of the options 1.2440 and I expect it at 17:00 Moscow time, and in any case, the correction at that time