FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 265

wrong... 1.27 and then wherever we want to go)

artikul:
Maybe it's the right thing to do )))
Maybe...) On the test, it shows itself all right... as long as you close it in time

strangerr:

Demo, they have no delays now.
Is it better to put owl on demo and copy trades to real?

strangerr:

demo, they don't have delays now.
thank you

Serg51:
Is it better to put the owl on a demo and copy trades to the real?

Which one?

strangerr:

Which one?
I'm asking in general. I'll be putting mine in. In a fortnight of testing on the real, it got over 100%. I had a drawdown yesterday, but on the whole I am satisfied. I will work on the opening filter this weekend. Thank you for the idea!

lotos7:

- From the screw!!!," shouted Carlson...

Broken stock exchange robot causes owner to lose up to $4.3m

22 June 2012 13:48

Moscow. June 22. INTERFAX.RU - A broken exchange robot in the FORTS futures market of the merged MICEX-RTS exchange helped other participants earn up to $4.3 million in two minutes on Thursday evening. The head of Metallinvestbank's dealing centre, Sergey Romanchuk, said in his blog that a certain robot apparently "crashed" on USD/RUB futures, bringing its owner about $4.3 million in losses. This is the estimated maximum loss of the robot.

The bot bot bot worked for about $700m in two minutes at 18:00 Moscow time, buying high currency (33.90 roubles) and selling low (32.75 roubles). According to market participants, such volumes could be afforded by a robot owned by a large bank.

See original article onhttp://www.interfax.ru/news.asp?id=251956

The robot's probably starting to see level breakdowns... They'll say it's broken, or they'll make enemies out of it.