FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 269

artikul:
Another attempt to break out of the flat ))))

where are your profits and stops?

emotraid:

Where do you keep your profits and stops?

He has an advisor without them, it flushes when the signal changes.

strangerr:

He has an Expert Advisor without them, it mows when the signal changes.

I'm worried about him, he'll get a lot of losses and disappear ))))

emotraid:

OK then, I'm worried about him, he'll get a load of moose and disappear))))

He won't be lost)))

+33 outside

strangerr:

A gentleman takes a gentleman's word for it.

Missed it, tf doesn't make much difference to me.

The older the TF... (okay, I won't distract from watching the euchre)

The lift button is about to be pressed...))

Ishim:
the older the TF... (okay, I won't distract from watching the euras)

Eh, Vasiliy, you look them all the same)))) The older is the one, but not always, here draw a forecast for the euro for a couple of days and then I'll tell you something)))

strangerr:

Eh, Vasiliy, you watch them all the same)))) The older they are, but not always, so make a forecast for the euro for a couple of days and then I will tell you something)))
If you do not know anything about the market, do not worry, the price will go up. http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/17819-prognozi-ot-ishima/page2 has already posted the link (where you look), and for the EUR yesterday (may be enough for a couple of days - usually it is noise on small TFs and forecasts for a week). (and also who is Vasily?)

Ishim:
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/17819-prognozi-ot-ishima/page2 I posted the link (where you look), and for the EUR I drew it yesterday (may be enough for a couple of days - usually it is a noise on small timeframes - the forecasts of a week). (and also who is Vasily?)

I looked but forgot(

I agree with the forecast in general, with the first half, above 1.28, I definitely agree, but now look at this weekly candle and tell me - why your forecast goes against it, you can't call it a small timeframe.