FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 251

The picture is starting to change, the euro is buying back, closed my sell at +15, smoking.

Well everyone looks like they should go up.

Not going anywhere today, closed the week almost at +23%, so smoke.

strangerr:
The picture is starting to change, the Euro is buying back, closed my sell at +15, smoking.

The picture is starting to change... The Euro is buying back the Euro.

strangerr:
Not going anywhere today, closed the week almost at +23%, so smoke.
now do the math with the elks together.

OlegTs:

I guess it's just a matter of going out to the woods...

Yes, that's why I don't want to get involved, now they're going to start drawing tails.

Ishim:
now do the math with the moose together.

Don't be foolish, the moose are already accounted for)))

It's sideways for now. From 2570 we can look for shorts. IMHO

strangerr:

Yeah, that's why you don't want to get involved, they're about to start drawing tails.
Eugene Romanov 22.06.2012 - 09:53

The opportunity to buy the euR, in my opinion, is nothing new. Only a divestment is needed to buy on the London arrivals. The oilmen are scaring after the Nymexbarrel fell below 80 yesterday. Said they see plenty of room for the funds to fall and plenty of room for the dollar to rise. Guess they'll chip in. Well, there is risk, of course, but it is common. The EUR made a break-down, below the trend SUPP, by the closing prices of the day, I have shown you this vector twice already. And this is where the fun begins. If it, as it usually and almost always does, comes back above the redSUPP, leaving only the false break below , well - then it has a good prospect for the summer. Then it will be OK and we will see 1.2931 in play. If things go bad and it turns out to be an atypical true breakout - then we'll be making a leg out of it under 2353. Well, let's just say it didn't make it. And the funniest thing is that the eura can, and it always does, as long as I build these daily vectors, they are bank robots. There hasn't yet been a case where they haven't first collected stops under the closing prices of the days before starting a normal rise. On YouTube (my channel has the same name as the new romanofforex website ) I have prepared two videos today. One (All You Need Is Love) concerning the mirror and in general, I wanted to put everything into it, and then when I saw that it is 4 minutes and I have not shown the eur yet - I made the second one. Only one problem - it is slow again. I'm in the countryside, it should be 3 megabits, but lately it's been 3 kilobits. This country can't excel at anything, weep. Even in football. There is an advertisement for Megafon4G. I pay them, megafon, not a shitty tariff either, but no good at all... Wait... And the yen left yesterday. If they give me 79.50, I'll buy it again. I was a coward, I couldn't stand the profit. May was a nerve-racking month. I wanted to leave the Euromoney too when they gave 2653 in London, but then I forced myself to bear with it. Well and in vain, it did start to rise at first, and then blatantly began to wait for America, and then Moody's cut the ratings of 5 American banks led by Goldman (Morgan Stanley on 3 notches, I would have put them in the trash at all, my will, JPM, Citi and BofA). And in general the dollar rose on risk aversion because the Chinese have been spoiling the mood since yesterday morning (HSBC PMI 48.1). It's all nonsense...

I don't like this wide channel, they are getting a little fancy, although the volumes don't show any movement, although I could be wrong of course... as usual))