FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 170

better to just die rich... and not have time to get drained...

but seriously, in spite of the terrible drawdowns, it's easy to get out of the intermediate ones...as long as you don't fall for FAs and TAs...

On that rise, from 1.2287, a lot of people were buying into the "trending" sales. No one argues with that? What will happen next?)))

Soon there will be a pullback and people will rejoice, they will salt salt a lot, but there will be no break-up))), and they will have lots and dwells and will wait for them to go up until they close it or they will not close (Kolya), but then the fall will come))).

Wizard, a fairy tale especially for you, because you keep telling us all about them but nobody is telling you)))).

I understand the timetable is for Greece to be accepted back into the Eurozone ))))

artikul:
I understand from the schedule that Greece is back in the Eurozone )))))

In a month or so they will say something above 1.30))))) And they will tell us about the problems in the states as well.)

2362, will be.... then there will be 2907 (probably :-)))

Moved to b/w, off to the polls )))) See you all on Monday )))

strangerr:

Wizard, a tale especially for you, because you tell us all about them and nobody tells you)))

thank you... you're welcome... I wish someone else would tell it to me...))

Vizard:

Thank you... you're welcome... I wish someone would tell me more about it...))

Well, I'm sorry, if I have the time, I'll tell you)))

strangerr:

On that rise, from 1.2287, a lot of people were buying into the "trending" sales. No one argues with that? What will happen next?)))

Soon there will be a pullback and people will rejoice, they will salt salt a lot, but there will be no break-up))), and they will have lots and dwells and will wait for them to go up until they close it or they will not close (Kolya), but then the fall will come))).

Wizard, a fairy tale especially for you, because you tell us all about them and no one tells you)))).

quite.

the correction (if I may say so) may be up to 1.4

strangerr:

I have read it carefully. There are a lot of emotions.)

The market is not politics or economics, but pure speculation, I'll say nothing about the global economy, the current economic model is a total asshole, and the states are ahead of the world in it))))

As for the euro, everything is clear. They are buying it, if they stop I will tell them. Technical analysis is a dead end, it is not worth using.

Feel better.

Tell us in a nutshell what he's writing about.