FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 134

dolly is the BAG of the market)

Freud:
dolly is a BAG of the brain)

Serg51:
In trader's slang, the "God" of trading is called the "Puppet Master" or the "Puppet" for short)))
I'm starting to think about conspiracy theories :)))

Serg51:
The "God" of trading is called the "Puppeteer" in trader's slang, the Puppet for short)))
There is a theory that it is a market maker.

On the 18th, the $15 no deposit bonus stops, which can all be withdrawn (or dabbled in :) ) if you "boost" it to 100. Interested in the details - drop by in the personal section. No passport details are required for the bonus.

The Swiss National Bank will announce its interest rate decision at 11:30 Moscow time today. SNB chief Thomas Jordan and vice-president Jean-Pierre Dantin will brief at 12:00 Moscow time following the release of the rate decision. Absolutely all economists surveyed by Bloomberg are confident that the rate will be kept unchanged at zero. Also respondents are sure that Swiss central bank will continue to protect minimum value of euro-franc rate, which was set at 1.2000 in September last year.

With the worsening debt situation in Europe, the pressure on the EUR/Franc exchange rate floor has increased considerably and the Swiss National Bank, which had promised to defend the 1.20 level by all means, has found itself in a difficult situation. Thomas Jordan said in an interview with Sonntagszeitung last month that the government is considering a number of additional measures in case of a eurozone collapse, including capital controls.

However, economists at Swiss bank UBS in Zurich doubt that the central bank would make such a move a reality, calling the comments a "psychological threat". According to them, capital controls can only be applied in extreme cases. For example, a massive withdrawal of bank deposits in Spain or Italy or a Greek default. However, according to UBS experts, this is no more than a 5 per cent probability

strangerr:

That's where you're right, Mobile.
Shit, it was 5pp short of the pause, but I was explaining the 1.2560-1.2575 range afterwards. So the range was reached... I myself grabbed the sell at 1.2545 with my own hands.

MobileMan:
Shit, it fell short of the 5pp pause, but I was explaining the 1.2560-1.2575 range afterwards. So the range was reached... I myself grabbed a sell by hand at 1.2545.

all sell native ?

solar:

all for sale native?
I am. And I advise you.

Latest comments on EUR

The bullish surge on the back of weaker US data was short-lived and the bears are now trying to recapture the initiative, pressing bids around $1.2520. Dealers warn that intraday account stops are visible, which might give impetus to develop a decline to $1.2505/95 and $1.2480/70, and remind that around the twenty-fifth figure is the strike of a large option expiring today. However, around $1.2480 we would expect buyers to step up, and a further consolidation of the Euro/Dollar is more likely in the short term, and as long as the pair remains above $1.2440, we can expect new attempts at an upward correction