FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 133

MobileMan:
For those who haven't sold yet and who are interested. Sell limit 1.2565 is a sure thing if it gets there. SL 1.2585 and TP 1.2380.

That's where you're right, Mobile.

And I've got one of these )))

artikul:

I have to keep my eyes on gold, gold down, EUR up.

artikul:

Wow... able-bodied...)))

Serg51:
Wow... able...)))
That's an owl flailing )))) Field test ))))

artikul:
This is an owl flailing )))) Field testing ))))

I also have an owl - called a telescope. It is made like FAP-turbo. I set it up for euro/frank in April 2009 and it showed 1.3M in one month on the test from one quid. I'm really shocked, I put it for real for 200 quid at once. For three weeks in May at least 60% per day. Took five off and had over 10k in my account. Doll, you bastard, you got it... The pair suddenly stopped being flat. Wiped it all out in two loos...

By the way, now the Euro/Frank is flat again. Maybe we should go back to the old days? All new is well forgotten old))))

my advisor bought at 1.25, let's see what happens

strangerr:

That's where you're right, Mobile.
On the whole, of course you're right. I came to that conclusion myself yesterday. But only the market is right. It's the market's job to dump the mobiles. And that's why we're going back to buy.

Serg51:

Puppet, the bastard, gets the idea... The pair suddenly stopped being flat. Dropped it all in two moose...

Who's Doll?

nexter:
Who is Doll?
The "God" of trading is called the "Puppet Master" in trader's slang, short for Puppet)))