FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 96

Silent:

It can be worse. When a person is physically unable to trade one way. Life is bull or bear. If he also doesn't understand what the problem is...

Maybe you just need two strategies, up and down? just like that, off the top of my head.

I'm trading in both directions as it is (( (ok... stops are too short)

Serg51:

It is not possible to predict future price movements using thechanalysis - only to identify options.

Qualitative fundamental analysis with information from closed sources using complex mathematical models based on fuzzy logic can show the future range of price movement (Professor Bocharnikov is currently working on this).

A serious astrologer, on the other hand, can point to a specific target and it will be achieved. That's probably what Gunn did. The "stars" would tell him the target, and he would use the fans, the grid... he'd work his way towards it.

What TA is the margin of error. (Of course, there will be no force majeure and no assholes at this time)

Ishim:

I am talking about the absurdity of closing, and I think the right way is this - hit the beginning of the trend, put the boo, on a pullback you will enter. (now comes the time for a pullback in the euro - well, I think around 11.40 Moscow time the pullback will start)

Oops. minutes and seconds did not write, or else get banned

15 minutes left. Are you watching?

Aleksander:

You shouldn't have done that ... the tool ... it shows quite well :-) change the parameters a bit and it will show price movements down to the pip :-)

pairs have to be adjusted depending on pair microdynamics ( for euros up to 6 times a year can change ... etc ...

The arrows on the screenshot show where the price failed to reach the expected level ... The circle shows where it did ...

Serg51:

1 It is not possible to predict future price movements using thechanalysis - only to identify options.

2 Qualitative fundamental analysis with information from closed sources using complex mathematical models based on fuzzy logic can show the future range of price movement (Professor Bocharnikov is currently working on this).

3 But a serious astrologer can indicate a specific target, and it will be achieved. Gunn probably did just that. The "stars" would tell him the goal, and he would use the fans, the grid... he'd work his way towards it.

1 No comment.

2 The future of trading... horror.

3 Maybe so. Except that the astrologer, I'm afraid, will have to learn how to trade first.

Ishim:
The pattern is a figure! - and there's always a profit there. (well, like towers in the woods for hunters) and always a crowd will be driven in.
A pattern is a shape that appears after the price comes to a target at a certain speed - not an option?

Vizard:

pairs may have to be adjusted depending on the microdynamics of the pair ( in Euros, up to 6 times a year may change ... etc.

In the screenshot I marked with arrows where the price did not reach the expected level....with a circle where it missed...

yeah... automation flaws... ... it helps to review not only one time frame, but a whole series of them :-) from 15 minutes to days (as trader Neo said :-)

well and the solution to his mistake - to work on a bounce without a money management system in case of a false breakdown...

I see our bedtime stories are coming true.) Scheherazade is nervously smoking a hookah...))

Serg51:

It is not possible to predict future price movements using thechanalysis - only to identify options.

Qualitative fundamental analysis with information from closed sources using complex mathematical models based on fuzzy logic can show the future range of price movement (Professor Bocharnikov is currently working on this).

A serious astrologer, on the other hand , can point to a specific target and it will be achieved. That's probably what Gunn did. The "stars" would tell him the target, and he would use the fans, the grid... he'd work his way to it.

Cut the crap...

Being under an illusion does not give you the right to put others under it ))))

Aleksander:

Yeah... automation flaws... It helps to look through not only one timeframe, but a whole series of them :-) from 15 minutes to days (as trader Neo said :-)

If you think that the traders have a good idea, then you should have a look at the market ...

as i remember he used to open a website and sell the method....

why he was selling it - you know why .... there is no fish ))))

but so the method is very old ( gann grid) and quite interesting...i like inclined levels myself...