FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 58

snail09_1:
I just want to say, good luck to you! Don't let it get in the way, it's intimate. You're a success. Do you want to become a champion in this branch?
Why are you so jealous that you do not have enough stamina and patience to make 6 orders in 3 weeks and raise the deposit 4 times? All you know how to do is mock? Can you show me yours, at least a little bit like this? I just don't understand the point of such posts. If I have something to brag about, I think I have the right to do so.

MobileMan:
Why are you so jealous that you don't have the stamina and patience to make 6 orders in 3 weeks and raise your deposit 4 times?! All you know how to do is mock? Can you show me yours, at least a little bit like this? I just don't understand the point of such posts. If I have something to brag about, I think I'm entitled to it.
Sincerely happy for you! You are not going to quit, tough traders do not quit. They cannot tell everyone about Uncle Kolya's visit. Leaving = intimate.

One pause has not been reached.

Ishim:
Probably at 1.22 I will buy with a stop, as long as the middle of the range they are not needed (for me)

Remember, Igor, "Stops were invented by cowards".

strangerr:

One pause has not been reached.

It's up to you, take the pips on the rise. The downtrend is still alive.

snail09_1:

Remember, Igor, "Stoops invented cowards."

And mm too, base on everything and definitely no stops.

Ishim:

Brother Ishim, why are you so keen on going to the sels?)

strangerr:

Brother Ishim, why are you so keen on going to the sells?)
bad news

Ishim:
bad news

That's it? Because of something like this)))

Ishim:
bad news

I would like to check the market reaction to this news, there is not much movement