Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 21

moskitman:
Because there is no more recruitment in 2011.

what about 2012?

Mischek2:

What about 2012?
I don't want 2012. Honestly, I'm just sick of it. A lot of reports, responsibility for every penny, and all the time there's something new.

moskitman:
2012 I don't want to. honestly, I'm just sick of it. a lot of reports, responsibility for every penny, and all the time there are some innovations.

What happened to the endless enthusiasm? Has the desire for guaranteed super profits in MMM disappeared? ...

Are you going back to forex?

jelizavettka:

What happened to the endless enthusiasm? Has the desire for guaranteed super profits in MMM disappeared? ...

Are you going back to forex?

I will. :) I already know exactly what I'm going with. I mean super stable :) TC, of course.

moskitman:
And go. :) I already know exactly WHAT I'll go with. I mean super stable :) TC of course.

MMM PAMM ?

PAMMM ))

Mischek2:

MMM PAMM ?

PAMM ))

WHY?

moskitman:
WHY?

Consolidate the remaining money of freeloaders

You open a PAMMM, you call it All Dress

♪ or We Can Do Many Things ♪

They'll come running.

When it is over, you will say that it is the market's fault; the global financial cabal got scared and crashed the market.

moskitman:
And go. :) I already know exactly what I'm going with. I mean super stable :) TC, of course.
Now that's interesting.

Mischek2:

Oh, Muhuil, you're bored without Mr. Frodo, I can tell. Actually, it's simpler than that - I found out how to unlock the Ring after all.
Read between the lines.