Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 10

sand:

There is another funny thing about the game. In the last pyramid scheme people's money was taken by pyramid scheme representatives, but now it is taken by tens, centenarians, etc.

Yes, when handing over money they say the mantra "I give for free, etc.", but when the pyramid collapses this mantra will not suit everyone and they will come to the same tensor for their money and some will be very persistent. So, today's "winnings" will turn into tomorrow's big debts, putting them "on the counter" and an increased demand for rectal cryptanalyzers, soldering irons and irons with all the attendant delights.

Regularly monitoring the state of affairs in the ten, I recommend my members to sell a portion of MAVRO equivalent to their initial deposit and leave the "cream" for further growth. This is my personal concern for 'crypto-analysis' if you like. It works. Many people think it's wise (after doubling up to take back what they've invested), but immediately, after holding up their "winnings" with a small profit...
carry the money again.

P.S. Never participate in pyramid schemes! This is stupid, immoral and extremely risky! (Although profitable).

moskitman:

Regularly monitoring the state of affairs in the Ten, I recommend my members to sell a portion of MAVRO equivalent to their initial deposit and leave the "cream" for further growth. This is my personal concern for "crypto analysis" if you like. It works. Many people think it's wise (after doubling up to take back what they've invested), but immediately, after holding up their "winnings" with a small profit...
carry the money again.

P.S. Never participate in pyramid schemes! It's stupid, immoral and extremely risky! (Although profitable).

I will be genuinely happy for you if you write a month after the pyramid collapse that you are doing well.

sand:
I would be genuinely happy for you if you wrote a month after the pyramid collapse that you were doing well.
I'm afraid I won't.
Or I will, but not for a long time.

moskitman:
I'm afraid I won't.
Or I will, but not anytime soon.

Better late than never.

sand:
Better late than never.
It's the other way round! :D Better never...

moskitman:

Andrey, I am watching you and I cannot understand why you reply to every attack against you and the pyramid and

I cannot understand why you reply to every attack against you and the pyramid and tell them how good it is to be in the system, when your opponents obviously do not accept it.

You are clearly aiming for a criminal article, misleading people and "promising" a golden mountain, while even your mastermind does not behave that way.

Be more circumspect.

anti-drug front, kill the pusher (c) the song was by dolphin)))

anti-drug front https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://antimavrodi.ru//

ZS: weed is not a drug.

moskitman:

Regularly monitoring the state of affairs in the top ten, I recommend my members to sell a portion of the MAVRO equivalent to their initial deposit and leave the "cream" for further growth. This is my personal concern for "crypto analysis", if you like. It works. Many people think it's wise (after doubling up to take back what they've invested), but immediately, after holding up their "winnings" with a small profit...
carry the money again.

P.S. Never participate in pyramid schemes! It's stupid, immoral and extremely risky! (although profitable).

Mosquito... You have a good deal - you and your "cream skimmers" offer to invest in forex ... or rather:

you tell one of them to (through you) make a buy bet

To make the other one a sell trade.

and take 40% from the one who wins - but keep it a secret ... so they don't know ...

and the loser gets 20% - the remaining from the MC... with the typical excuse - well, it did not work out... and the rest that analysts say in such cases...

after all, you may have a 100% turnover once a day - rather than wait a month for a payoff in the system... and your clients won't be offended - they'll lose out anyway ....

Freud:

anti-drug front, kill the pusher (c) the song was by dolphin)))

anti-drug front https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://antimavrodi.ru//

ZS: weed is not a drug.

Mavrodi supporters block crossing in central Kiev

That's what I said a couple of pages ago, it's not only the partners who will have to deal with this, but non-affiliates will also have to deal with it.... though they are probably playing a public relations game