Doing interesting things for free - page 31

To demonstrate what I need, here are 2 charts:

At 2:30 p.m. the US unemployment news came out. The EURUSD went down. Notice that the other two news did not affect the EURUSD.

At 13:45 ECB rate news. The EURUSD currency went down in a tailspin. The other two news items did not have much of an effect.

It would be nice to have a coded calendar of "important" economic news, to which the EURUSD tends to move in leaps and bounds. And the quantitative part of the news is not important, only the topic. The code should give times of such news in the past as well as in the future. That is, it should contain logic like "every 1st Friday of the month, at 14:30" etc., rather than downloading a calendar from sites like dailyfx. The indy would build vertical lines in the past on such times, preferably in different colours to recognise the topic of the news.

TheXpert:
What's wrong with the existing ones?

I'll take the existing one if it tells me when the news was three years ago, for example. I want to put the news on the screen and contemplate the picture in the hope of seeing a pattern.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10120

You can rip it out from here, or redo it.

Pump up how many years' worth of news and watch

FAQ:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10120

You can rip it out from here, or redo it.

Pump up how many years' worth of news and watch

Thanks. I've seen this turkey before. I want it without the swap.

What do you mean by no paging? Cut off the access to the internet and give it preloaded files instead.

the turkey doesn't showhigh news for some reason .

Good afternoon. Need a period_converter with the ability to set a reference point. Found one like I need, but for some reason it doesn't work. When you enter date and time reference point (on D1 chart for D2 for example), it jumps from some dates to previous date and does not want to draw from desired date (jumps not necessarily from weekend). Can you see what might be the problem. And how to make it not count weekends (in the chart they are not displayed, but the script takes into account)?
Files:

Can we re-do your indicator, but the tops would be located at points of bar (O+H+L+C)/4.0 and the freshest top, if located at bar 0, would be at Open[0] value. So, as shown in the screenshot:

For single movements it's easier there, it's better to make a new one.

Hello. Perhaps someone would be interested in writing the original trawl. I haven't found anything similar on the web. The actual ToR: both stop and profit moves (TralTP), but always only in the direction of the PRICE, i.e. the range on both sides only narrows. This is all simple, but the "trick" is that the trawl changes in % (and NOT in pips) of the SL or TP. Example: I have an open position with SL = 300, TP = 100 (total 400 pips = 100%, SL = 75%, TP = 25% of range). Price moved +50 pips, stop loss is set at 150 pips. 150 pips from the price, i.e. -100. In total the initial 3/1 ratio has been retained. The price has returned to the point of opening (0), to SL 100 points, it means we have to move TP to +33. So etc.

External variables:

All pos = true/false trawl all positions, or only current symbol

Step = % trawl step, it can be greater than 100% (% of SL, TP or whole range - whatever you want, whatever is faster and more comfortable for trawl operation, as long as P/L ratio is the same as original)

The essence of the idea is simple: at any given moment, regardless of price movement, we can shift the probabilities of outcomes in accordance with the initial ones. Entries, of course, are not "out of the blue", but according to their own TS.