[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 187

chepikds:
What's the point? The puppet makes decisions based on the actions of the crowd anyway, it's all interconnected ;)

He has a plan in advance. If you get the information he is using and apply certain analysis methods, you can accurately predict future price ranges up to two weeks in advance.

chepikds:

So much for buying, we should have sold! Volume picked up without resistance, it will fall steadily...

Stop stop. Above I wrote about what I see the other day, = medium term, needs confirmation. Info to blurt out.

On the clock flow - as the situation warrants

Better have some cognac today, for the situation is so far fifti/fifti :)

Here we go... I'm the culprit of a new off-topic in the thread... :((( Why is Puppeteer the most active on America?

Serg51:

"Doll" needs to be "stabbed"...))
Puppet saw everything and quickly rectified the situation :)

MaxZ:
Here we go... I'm the culprit of a new off-topic in the thread... :((( Why is Puppeteer the most active on America?

Because he lives there ))))))

Dimka-novitsek:

Serg51:

Technical analysis is based on looking for patterns in price history. With the development of technology, it has become easier and faster to look for patterns, but there are more and more of them. One has to look for patterns in patterns. And so on to infinity. Fractal structure.

There is a grail, but it is based on another...

Thanks!!! I'm thinking along these lines too... But what is it?

So He took it and told Us... If more than one Person finds out about the grail, it is no longer a grail... :)))))))))

Silent:
Doll saw everything and quickly rectified the situation :)

We should make predictions the other way round!))

you guys... you guys are big and you believe in grail fairy tales, indiana jonesik drank it long time ago ))))))

1.2450 i got my ems estimate for today or 1.26.... you don't know either way looks good ))))))))))

Serg51:

We should make predictions the other way round!))
Well, I gave two options... he's reading between the lines, he went for the second one ;) it means there are still a lot of people in the bays, there's someone to undress.

emotraid:

you guys... you guys are big and you believe in grail fairy tales, indiana jonesik drank it a long time ago ))))))

1.2450 i got it according to my emo estimate for today or 1.26.... you can't tell both ways looks good ))))))))))

+