[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 4

M_Dimens:

Let them celebrate who needs to do the business, otherwise there would simply be no movement on the index

Yeah, who's in the garden, who's elsewhere))) Mobilich, are you here or are you drinking again?

sergey620x:
Yeah, who's in the garden, who's out there))) Mobilich, are you here or are you drinking again?
I'm here.)

MobileMan:
I'm here.)
How's it going?

MobileMan:
I'm here.)
What kind of whiskey do you drink?

rigc:
What kind of whiskey do you drink?

What, is Mobilich crying for ltp? ))))

strangerr:

What, is the ltp crying for Mobilich? ))))
and you're only drinking gorilla?

rigc:
Are you only drinking gorilla?

I don't drink much at all, that's why I suffer so badly afterwards.

strangerr:

I don't drink much at all, which is why I suffer brutally afterwards.

between drinks?

strangerr:

I seldom drink at all, that is why I suffer brutally afterwards.

I should meditate, go to the astral and go to the mountains to breathe in the air and talk to the Gods about finance, while drinkers substitute their brains with water and their iphyses dies. I don't even drink granny's liquor even though it has no alcohol in it ))) they say that if not this week, next week will be below 1.30. I do not believe it, who knows what will be on the news tomorrow )))))

emotraid:

I should meditate, go to the astral and go to the mountains to breathe in the air and talk to the Gods there about finance, while drinkers' brains are replaced with water and the brain cells die off, I don't even drink granny's liqueurs even though they have no alcohol )))) they say that if not this week, next week will go below 1.30 ... I do not believe it, who knows what will be on the news tomorrow )))))

There could be a variant like this - at the moment there is strong resistance on the daily. In this case, we may go lower than 1.30 and form a double bottom...