[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 3

margaret:
Can I give you some friendly advice?
come on

Ishim:
come on
I want to say it publicly and not in private, because it affects a lot of people and you in particular. I think you made many correct predictions but you break them, I think it's because you make predictions on lower timeframes and it's wrong, you should make correct predictions on H4 and D1, but for entering and exiting you have to go to H1... М15... I advise you to keep a diary and write down your forecasts and trades so you can find all the advantages and disadvantages of your TS

margaret:
I want to say it publicly and not in private, because it affects a lot of people and you in particular. I think you made a lot of correct predictions but you break them, I think it has to do with the fact that you make predictions at lower timeframes and it's wrong, the correct predictions are at H4 and D1, but to enter and exit you have to go to H1... М15... I advise you to keep a diary and write down your forecasts and trades so you can find all the advantages and disadvantages of your TS
http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=2805949&postcount=28

margaret:
I want to say it publicly and not in private, because it affects a lot of people and you in particular. I think you made a lot of correct predictions but you break them, I think it has to do with the fact that you make predictions at lower timeframes and it's wrong, the correct predictions are at H4 and D1, but to enter and exit you have to go to H1... М15... I advise you to keep a diary and write down your forecasts and trades so you can find all the advantages and disadvantages of your TS
that's what margaret says. that's the only way to see through the foam of aphrodite, a thousand percent for!!!!

rigc:
That's Margaret's point, just so you can see through the beer foam and see Aphrodite in your notebook, a thousand percent for!!!!
)))

RekkeR:
)))

RekkeR:
)))

not so....

Rainbow-haired Aphrodite Zeffs daughter of a goat's daughter Don't crush my heart with longing O Goddess have pity... and then profit )))))))))

I don't think there will be much of a move down in EUR/USD

The current move is mainly due to the Eurozone

The dollar pairs are behaving multidirectionally and are not contributing to the decline of the eu

Pound index is stuck in place, there is some movement in JPY, but it seems to be unrelated to the dollar.

Unless something happens tomorrow to shake out the dollar.

M_Dimens:

I don't think there will be much of a move down in EUR/USD

The current move is mainly due to the Eurozone

The dollar pairs are behaving multidirectionally and are not contributing to the decline of the eu

Pound index is stuck in place, there is some movement in JPY, but it is not related to the dollar.

Half the Eurozone is celebrating.

All day long. HolidayItaly - Labor Day.
All Day HolidayGermany - Labor Day
All Day HolidaySpain - Labour Day
All Day HolidayHong Kong - Labour Day
All Day HolidaySwitzerland - Labour Day
All Day HolidaySingapore - Labour Day
All Day HolidayFrance - Labour Day
All Day HolidayRussia - Labour Day

Let them celebrate.

Who needs to do the business, otherwise there would be no movement on the index