[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 247

strangerr:

It's only on the euro, not counting chifbucks sales, screenshots posted, and in general, I do not give a damn why I will prove something to someone, I do not need it, and you can keep spreading your fingers)))
I was about to write the same ))))

personal day on the forum )))))

artikul:

Rainbow )))) Only divide by modulo 9 (not 7 as before) and compare the result with 4 ))) We get bull and teddy zeros, we ignore the other bars )))

there is less noise than in rainbow?

emotraid:
personal day on the forum )))))

I love Mobilich too)))

artikul:

Rainbow )))) Only divide by modulo 9 (not 7 as before) and compare the result with 4 ))) We obtain zeros for bulls and bears, and we ignore the other bars ))))

But about zeros I still do not understand, where he zero bar?

artikul:

Rainbow )))) Just divide modulo 9 (not 7 as before) and compare the result with 4 ))). The result is zeros for bulls and bears and the rest of the bars are ignored)))

I'm looking at your graph, it doesn't seem to need a scale, and it's accurate.

Are you going to post it in your thread?

Sdimm:

with less noise than in the rainbow?

Now that's a filter for false breakdowns of the dash when trending ))))

strangerr:

I love Mobilich too)))

swear all you want, but don't forget to write about trading )))) I'm a teakettle I'm a teakettle many times, what would I do without you? I would sit with Elder and drink ))))))

emotraid:

swear all you want, but don't forget to write about trading )))) I'm a dummy I'm a dummy many times I'm a dummy, what would I do without you? I'd sit with Elder and drink ))))))
That's why I thought I'd stop by.) Drink up! What are we drinking to?!

Vlad72:

I'm looking at your graph, it doesn't seem to need a scale, and it's accurate.

Are you going to post it in your thread?

Here )))) Only the waving is a very important element )))) Standard SMA13 for H1 according to opening prices )))) ))))). The levels drawn by the script are targets for the truck, which always lags behind the price. ))).
Files: