[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 240

Scalpingcin:
No need to drop anything... It's not interesting And if anything, come to Skype and we'll talk with a microphone... It's faster and more efficient.
I don't have Skype and I don't need it. Good luck!

Now to business: A very important level from the daily chart (and therefore strong) 1.23914. I closed here 2 hours ago and until we chew through it we can't sell, much less buy!

Scalpingcin:
Now to business: A very important level from the daily chart (and therefore strong) 1.23914. I closed here 2 hours ago and until we chew through it we can't sell, much less buy!

Why not? )))

Scalpingcin:
Now to business: A very important level from the daily chart (and therefore strong) 1.23914. I closed here 2 hours ago and until we chew through it we cannot sell, much less buy!

Why important?

Because it's strong. This is the 4th hour candle picking it up.... Looks like we're gonna make it, but anything's possible! I got my own money, not someone else's! Why take the risk?

MHER777 - look in my personal account while I have time....

Scalpingcin:
And without information you will lose even faster. I have never lost a single deposit in my entire life as a trader! There may be losses, but never more than 5% of 100% of my earnings. This is normal statistics. I have no other income!
Then what are you doing on the forum? You are scamming the money in secret! Why are you here to show off? Like I'm super-duper or something? Or are you trying to sell something to suckers?

Strong (important) levels are levels of accumulation of large volumes of pending orders, profits or stops.

The hour will come to an end - we'll see.

Scalpingcin:
Really? And I have 1.2355 level. Do I also have to shout that I'm such a grail))))))))))))))))))))

DmitriyN:
Strong (important) levels are levels of accumulation of large volumes of pending orders, profits or stops.
I absolutely agree with you. All indicators are screwed together with the bullshit system