[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 241

artikul:

Why not? )))

The level even intraday is nothing, but about buying and selling here he says it right.

Scalpingcin:
Because it's strong. This is the 4th hour candle picking it up.... Looks like we're gonna make it, but anything's possible! I got my own money, not someone else's! Why take the risk?
I don't see anyone picking anything )))

artikul:
I don't see anyone picking anything ))))

You're right, because there's no one to pick now)))))))))))))))))))))))))

On such volumes as are going on now, even on small TFs, you can only pick your nose))))

Fuckyouall:
Then what are you doing on the forum? You're making money in secret! Why are you here to show off? Like I'm super-duper or something? Or are you trying to sell something to suckers?
Let her go, she's boring as it is!

Ishim:
Let her flounder around here as it is boring!

The man, by the way, has a point, brother Ishim, he brings enlightenment to the brains of techies like us)))) Although I've been fighting you for years and you still have no stops)))

Fuckyouall:
Then what are you doing on the forum? You're siphoning off money in secret! Why are you here to show off? Like I'm super-duper or something? Or are you trying to sell something to suckers?
Did I just show off my dough here? And then everyone's got a different idea of what a fortune is. You might not understand, not everyone is, but I like talking to people. I like helping those in need. I, for example, have given lunch to donate a portion of my profits to the local orthodox church.... If I'm not needed here, I can leave.... Who would be worse off? Yes, that's right, me. I'll be deprived of communication and bored at the monitors again during downtime. Notice I've been gone for hours. Why is that? And when I'm making deals, I don't have time for you. I'm a professional and have no other income. And I have a big family! Three grandkids..... That's the way it is.

I understand that pros rarely come to forums like this. It's a shame. But I'm different. I like to talk. I don't consider myself cool. My volumes compared to those of my friends and teachers are tens or even hundreds of times greater. And so can you, if you learn.

According to statistics on forex, only 5% make a profit. The remaining 95% lose their deposits within a year. And I know why. Because they don't learn. You can't imagine how much I learned in one year, studying with the professionals! I'll be grateful to some of them for the rest of my life. Some are my friends now.

Eh! Eronizing is easy. It's hard to make money.

strangerr:

The man, by the way, has a point, brother Ishim, he brings enlightenment to the minds of techies like us))))
I would advise young people to listen and learn! (did you ask him about the stops? no?) damn, you finished it!

Scalpingcin:
Have I been boasting about money here? And then everyone has a different idea of the size of a fortune. You might not understand, not everyone has it, but I like talking to people. I like helping those in need. I, for example, have given lunch to donate a portion of my profits to the local orthodox church.... If I'm not needed here, I can leave.... Who would be worse off? Yes, that's right, me. I'll be deprived of communication and bored at the monitors again during downtime. Notice I've been gone for hours. Why is that? And when I'm making deals, I don't have time for you. I'm a professional and have no other income. And I have a big family! Three grandkids..... That's the way it is.

I understand that pros rarely come to forums like this. It's a shame. But I'm different. I like to talk. I don't consider myself cool. My volumes compared to those of my friends and teachers are tens or even hundreds of times greater. And so can you, if you learn.

According to statistics on forex, only 5% make a profit. The remaining 95% lose their deposits within a year. And I know why. Because they don't learn. You can't imagine how much I learned during one year studying with the professionals! I'll be grateful to some of them for the rest of my life. Some are my friends now.

Eh! Eronizing is easy. It's hard to make money.
That's good. And you don't have to go anywhere.

live and learn

Ishim:
I'd advise young people to listen, to learn! (did you ask him about his feet? No?) you've finished

I've got to get you up, you're bored without me)))))