[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 246

strangerr:

Now that, Mobilich, is super, a good eight figure divorce.

Do you even realize that your shouting in January was of no practical use?

Since you showed up - I won't go through January's forums - but weren't you the one who wrote 1.25 and lower in January? You were sure that we won't update the low before autumn. And your mockery was of much use? Moreover, you turned out to be wrong. The trend is bearish... And it was just a slight correction in eight figures... We're going to be going down in more pieces

RekkeR:

Has your knee healed yet, does it hurt?

)))

Even old Rekker got interested and said a word)))

Hey, at least tell me something.)

RekkeR:

Has your knee healed yet, no pain?

)))

Nah, I got a bit of a drag on my workouts but I'm OK )))

I'm also in the sell, burn )))))

MobileMan:
Since you showed up - I won't go through the January forums - but weren't you the one who wrote 1.25 and below in January? You were sure that we wouldn't update the low before autumn. Did your taunts do much good? Especially as you turned out to be wrong

Yes of course I was stupid, took more than five figures on the rise with only one order instead of selling in January like you did.

MobileMan:
PAMM I put down... I am not hiding it. There was a mistake in the EA code. And about the bailout - I have many accounts with different strategies. Where the medium term is, there was not a single bailout. The monitoring, that link above, is my main medium term system. If you do, you may see how many losses you will get.)
Probably not. So tell me what the link is. What is the site. Maybe someone will use it.

strangerr:

Yes of course I'm stupid, took more than five figures on the rise with only one order instead of selling in January like you did.
Repeat the economic result from my sells? )))) and i'm not sure you took 5 figures ) boo knocked out more likely )

Sta2066:
I don't think so. So tell me about the link. What is the site. It may be useful for someone.

https://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134 - this is just a monitoring of one account, which works on my main medium term system

as you can see from the monitoring - only 5 orders in 2 weeks, but 615pp profit by them

artikul:

And here's a new target (like Ecuadorian - 2391), but not for the price. but for the wrecker )))) If there is no red stick. at the opening of the hour, I'll pour in some more ))))

artikul is the indicator below inspired by iMSI or rainbow?

MobileMan:
repeat the economic result from my sells? )))) and i'm not sure what you took 5 figures ) boo kicked out more likely )

I don't know why I have to prove it to anyone, I don't need it and you can keep spreading your fingers)))

Sdimm:
artikul is the indicator below based on iMSI or rainbow?

Rainbow )))) Just divide it modulo 9 (and not 7 as before) and compare the result with 4 ))) We get the bull and bear zeros, we ignore the other bars )))