[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 243

shestakoff84:
Tell us yours, we'll analyse it.

He has a whole branch on his strategy, but we like to spit on those who try to say something.

Scalpingcin:

But OK I'll show you.....

Fibonacci level from the daily chart.

heehee

artikul:
That's all understandable )))) But why do you think your strategy is the only one worthy of attention? )))
Me?! God help you! I didn't even imply such a thing. Just sharing my strategy. And it's up to you whether or not to take it!
How's this? If you don't like it, don't eat it!
That's it. And I'm not criticizing your strategies. Cheers!
It's just that I've seen a lot of people's pictures showing losing positions.... write about depositing..... and continue to go against the trend!
I could not go against it and showed how I do it. Come to me on Skype and I will show you my screen and part of the account history...... You'll love it.
;-)))))

strangerr:

У него целая ветка по стратегии есть

but they love to spit.

♪ who's trying to say something ♪

soon everyone will be talking in verse))))))))))))

Let them spit, we'll spit on them all... the main thing is to get a million ))))))

So what did Fisher and Dudley have to say that was good?

shestakoff84:
So what did Fisher and Dudley have to say?

in the terminal the short people from his babbling are saying all is well with their inflation, pasta will be fatter and cheaper and so on... )))

checked in again.

emotraid:

at the terminal, shorty from his babbling, all is well their inflation will be beaten, pasta will be thicker and cheaper and so on... )))

checked in again.

So... the quid keeps growing as I understand it.

Scalpingcin:
It's just that I've seen a lot of people's pictures showing losing positions.... they write about deposit replenishments..... and keep going against the trend!
I remember that was one of the reasons Margaret came to the forum - to save other people's deposits )))

Scalpingcin:

Fibonacci from the daily chart.

If you tighten the months, weeks, days, hours and minutes with Fibonacci .... there is no room for candles.

artikul:
I remember that was one of the reasons Margaret came to the forum - to save other people's deposits )))

You've stubbed your toe, you're not like that today, why are you attacking people, we are peaceful traders ))))