[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 234

Ishim:

Mostly someone else's fiction, all the more so if it is horizontal(which it isn't)

Don't tell Streniger about it ))))

There were 4 horizontal levels 1.2570, 1.2540, 1.2480, 1.2466 in the last couple of days, all of them worked out, almost within a point ;)

shestakoff84:
I.e. leave open purchases that are still negative? and expect a drop to 1.23.(...)?
I'm sorry! Do you read my posts through a line?! I said yesterday that down and only down! And before I went to bed, did I tell you to close in the red? Or at least in the plus side.... but if it's in the plus! Well you!!!
I told you that I had a pending order on sal....... And as you can see,it worked! And it already closed at 1.24261 - just like I wrote!
What are you listening to?
It's a shame about you guys! Well, it's kind of easy to put it all out there...... Maybe I can't speak Russian. ..... I don't know!

Scalpingcin:
I'm sorry! Are you reading my post through a line?! I told you yesterday I was going down, and only down! And before I went to bed, did I tell you to close in the red? Or at the very least....... but if it's in the plus! Well you!!!
I told you that I had a pending order on sal....... And as you can see,it worked! And it already closed at 1.24261 - just like I wrote!
What are you listening to?
It's a shame about you guys! Well, it's kind of easy to put it all out there...... Maybe I can't speak Russian. ..... I don't know!
I have a typo here, not buying, but selling. Just wondering at the moment how far down it's going to go to about....

chepikds:
Don't tell Strainers about it ))))

During the last couple of days there were 4 horizontal levels, 1.2570, 1.2540, 1.2480, 1.2466, all of them worked out, almost with pinpoint accuracy ;)

you can always find something on the horizon... who needs it, on my screenshot the resistance of 1.2350 coincided with the low of 2008. - so they will write that the minimum was delayed (I don't have horizontal levels - it bounces off trends (and on small - channels)!

Can look soon - approaching resistance.

Trendostix for the day (picking teeth with a toothpick):

Let the euro crack like a rock crystal dropped on a tiled floor!
And the dollar grows like a big baobab. May the branches and the trunk grow strong!

But in all seriousness, the same chahord with fall will continue until the Greek elections on June 17. This Friday is not a deal-breaker! Important. And the Friday of 15th before the elections is a total taboo! Deposits are not ironclad!
Oto but hey guys!

shestakoff84:
I have a typo here, not buying but selling. Just wondering at the moment how much it will go down to about....
Ah! You gave me a scare! You see it broke through 1.24185 - that's an important level... If it doesn't bounce, it will go to 1.21400. But you should always play it safe, like I do. You see, I did not set my T/P at 1.24185 (target), but at 1.24261. I gave the world 100 pips, but with 100% guarantee

. But no matter where we were in the Greek elections, we should close! This is out of the question!

Scalpingcin:

Trendostix for the day (picking teeth with a toothpick):

Let the euro crack like a rock crystal dropped on a tiled floor!
And the dollar grows like a big baobab. May the branches and the trunk grow strong!

But in all seriousness, the same chahord with fall will last until the Greek elections on June 17. This Friday is not a deal-breaker! Important. And the Friday of 15th before the elections is a total taboo! Deposits are not ironclad!
Oto but hey guys!

Friday is the day off... I`d like to make some profit! If I do not open deals during the day, but place +20 and -20 profit orders from the current buy and sell price and +30 and -30 profit orders, how do you think it works?

Bagheera's head from the cartoon Mowgli: The law of the market says - Don't gamble on the news if you're not 100% sure of the result! And especially on Friday!

And read my post on the previous page, I also answered you there....

I'm not sure how the market will be affected by the unemployment figures, stirred up by Greece and Spain for example! It might not have any effect at all.....

Ishim:
you can always find something on the horizon... who needs it, on my screenshot the resistance of 1.2350 coincided with the low of 2008. - here they will write that the low was delayed (I don't have horizontal levels - it bounces off trends (and on small - channels)!
I have, below, the level of achievement - 1.2266, but the level of reversal - 1.1975, the levels are long-term, so I correct +/-30pp, I set the profit at 1.2300. Levels are strictly horizontal. Further I will act according to the situation. Approximately the same situation in other major currencies, I am selling GBPUSD and buying USDCHF and USDCAD.