[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 177

strangerr:

congratulations, tantrick, you just invented the wolf model))))
I read about the cycles - it's not my invention, and Wolf you looked through the book - I didn't get it - the trends have different strengths and it's all in a pile. (and Mobilich has eluded the moose again - he knows something.... or maybe he's not who he says he is.)

Ishim:
I've read about cycles - it's not my invention, and Wolf, you've looked through the book - I didn't get it - the trends have different strengths and everything is piled up there. (and Mobilich has eluded the moose again - he knows something.... or maybe he's not who he says he is.)
he's the puppeteer's representative on our forum))))

rigc:
he is the puppeteer's representative on our forum))))
http://www.alpari.ru/ru/pamm/info/id/200131/ next candidate.

it looks like

the chart shows either a grider or an illan-like creature, and it has fallen now most likely on GBPUSD a no-return downwards:)

OlegTs:
the chart shows either a grider or an illan-like creature, and it's probably down on GBPUSD now:)

Hey, where have you been?

Hi Colleagues! As of today I see it like this, don't forget that, a downtrend prevails! At the moment, the price is trying to break through the resistance at 1.2577, let it break through! Above that, serious sell orders are waiting for it :)))

Vizard:
found about the conflict between Merkel and Hollande... Merkel is against the Eurobond issue and Sarkozy supported it, while Hollande is not against the Eurobond issue and analysts believe that this is a reason to think about the further friendship between France and Germany as will be seen closer to 17 June

margaret:
found about the conflict between Merkel and Hollande... Merkel is against the Eurobond issue and Sarkozy supported it, while Hollande is not against the Eurobond issue and analysts believe that this is a reason to think about the further friendship between France and Germany as will be seen closer to 17 June
The most interesting thing about this story is that he mentioned the Eurobonds in a televised debate with Sarkozy before the election. And according to him they were to be solely for economic development programmes and not for debt repayment. And now he insists on doing just that. That is, to allow debtor countries to use Eurobonds to solve their financial problems.

French-style economic development programme or German-style austerity? Greece in or out of the eurozone? The extraordinary EU summit did not provide clear answers.