[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 174

strangerr:

The point is that they've made a mess of themselves))))

It's not them, it's them (the Greeks etc etc))))))

Dimka-novitsek:
Is this a divergence? Ugh, a convergence.

no matter what you call it.... but it's pulling)))) the same thing on the day....

i would not be surprised if some news comes out, someone agrees on something and the eu gets off to a good start...

rigc:

no matter what you call it.... but it's pulling)))) the same thing on the day....

i would not be surprised if some news came out, someone would agree on something and the eura would start off well...

Maybe, but what has the divergence got to do with it?

In less than 3 hours, the news in Germany, there will be a move on the eu.

Vizard:

Hi all. Again, this is a tale out of nowhere, you'd better tell it tonight)))). By the way,Vizard, how do you calculate your tales, if it's not a secret, of course?

strangerr:

Hello all. Again, this is a tale out of nowhere, you'd better tell it tonight)))). By the way,Vizard, how do you calculate your tales, if it's not a secret, of course?
good tale, i think so too))))

rigc:
good tale, i think so too))))

and I think higher escape :)

In the meantime, I put sell stops on a breakdown of the lows in the Euro Pound and Gold. I am wary of striking yet.

MobileMan:
In the meantime, I put sell stops on a breakdown of the lows in the Euro Pound and Gold. I'm afraid to strike.

Any doubts about Germany's performance?