[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 172

rigc:
or without stops, drawdowns...
I have no answer - trade as a result of a process, i.e., a failure, a loss).

Ishim:
and read the thread - he always pulled himself out by his own hair and the reason for the drain is a mystery(I know the answer and no one else knows)
Did the DC pay him to leak?!

Sdimm:

Igor, I do not care about them at all. if my children speak chinese forty years from now, my heart bleeds for them, we will die with such atamans.
Russia is the centre of the world - when the people grow up, democracy will develop out of slavery (slavery means paradise in terms of energy - they just will not give up on their own).

MobileMan:
Did DC pay him to leak it?!
Read the Integris thread, where the collusion with the DC was discussed from all angles.

Ishim:
Read the Integris thread, where the collusion with DCs was discussed from all angles.
ouch... too lazy to read - I don't care... i'm just suggesting

Ishim:
Fick knows - Russia is the centre of the world - the people will grow up to be a democracy out of slavery (slavery=power paradise - only they will not refuse to tear it up themselves)

Brezhnev's time - there is no other name for it, there is no business and plenty of PR... so it is not the centre but an eccentric...

MobileMan:
ouch... too lazy to read - I don't care... I just assumed...
well there's no point - even if you want to pour or drain the same, well as there are absolutely no draining bots.

Ishim:
And America's bankruptcy is purely a theory for an indefinite future.

I am bored to explain - the states are a state formed as a result of historical processes and not yesterday, while Europe is an artificially created collective farm. The topic of bankruptcy or non-bankruptcy of the states has not been discussed.

strangerr:

I am bored to explain - the states are a state formed as a result of historical processes and not yesterday, while Europe is an artificially created collective farm. The topic of bankruptcy or non-bankruptcy of the states has not been discussed.
The EU is smoothly transformed into a state.

strangerr:

it does not matter and it will come down to them...do something - sell it...dig it - sell it etc... just printing money and making the whole world work for it is not going to end well... just a matter of time...