[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 9

MobileMan:
I guess it's just that someone got it a little early )

In mt, the news delay can be as much as 4 seconds...

forte928:
The interesting thing is that the situation reminds me of thefilm"Walt Street - Money Doesn't Smell", but there was a similar situation when they were gradually losing - and now it reminds of a gradual loss in 70p installments by news events...
A couple more days with bounce and the expected goal will be reached...

Vizard:

roll the indexes into a ts or grid and run them for 10 years...you'll be very disappointed...

I'm not a good enough programmer to do that

i look at the indexes manually, and i myself have complex indexes...

I think we will hit the level of 1.3080 and then go up to 1.3200 - and there we will see, because the triangle on EuR is closing and it may shoot out to the unknown place. Here:

Has anyone looked at the pound? There have been three stop withdrawals from buyers in the last 2 days, counting the one that just happened. Either they want to reassure everyone that this is preparation for an upward move, or it is.

OlegTs:
Has anyone looked at the pound? There have been three stop withdrawals from buyers in the last 2 days, counting the one that just happened. Either they want to reassure everyone that this is preparation for an upward move or it is.

GBP index is crawling up see picture above (orange line is thin)

But the GBP/USD is silent.

Vizard:

you make them all relative to 0... like Momentum or the like... it'll be easier to see...

And how to draw lines afterwards will not be convenient

and then I have indexes in units of value shifted relative.

OlegTs:
Has anyone looked at the pound? There have been three stop withdrawals from buyers in the last 2 days, counting the one that just happened. Either they want to reassure everyone that this is preparation for an upward move, or it is.

Most likely it is, waiting for something to show on the D.

Vizard:

yes also drawing...well, master is the boss...my job is to offer...

(in the screenshot the euro (kr) and the quid (syn) in the negative)

what does the white line mean?

Vizard:

yes also drawing...well, master is the boss...my job is to offer...

(in the screenshot the euro (kr) and the quid (syn) in the negative)

indexes should not be the same