[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 2

rigc:
nice.... I thought we were going to go way up...

which up on the daily is the upper boundary on the n4 upward wedge - two rather strong signs of a downward fall... on the daily is a sign of a downward wedge which will also play up in the future...

forte928:

which is up on the daily upper boundary on the n4 upward wedge - two rather strong signs of a downward fall... on the daily downward wedge that will also play up in the future...

i have the same tp on the villages))))

wow... and i sold there too about))))

sergey620x:
Margaret, isn't that what you wrote about earlier?
http://www.stocktime.ru/calendar.htm data was released today at 6pm

So they pressed into the buy, the sly ones.

nice surprise, I didn't sell the pound aud for nothing as well, let's wait to see how it turns out))

sergey620x:
Margaret, isn't that what you wrote about earlier?

I wrote earlier that buying mid-term is dangerous and on April 18 I suggested where it could still rise to before the next fall:

margaret 18.04.2012 21:35
Ishim:

At least 1.325 is what I think it is asking for

margaret 18.04.2012 21:44
Ishim:

yes, thanks!

I expect a second rise, maximum to 1.33, and from there down as you have in the picture... but in general one has to watch how the day closes and then make plans (market makers may break the whole picture at the end)

margaret

Well, yes, that's what I meant. Thank you.

OlegTs:
nice surprise, not for nothing i sold the pound aude too, let's wait to see how it ends))

You'll end up burying a wind-up orange with a shovel at the cottage.

)))

margaret:

I wrote earlier that buying mid-term is dangerous and on April 18 I suggested where it could still rise to before the next fall:

margaret 18.04.2012 21:35
Ishim:

At least 1.325 is what I think it is asking for

margaret 18.04.2012 21:44
Ishim:

yes, thanks!

I expect a second rise, maximum to 1.33, and from there down as you have in the picture... but in general one has to watch how the day closes and then plan (market makers may break the whole picture at the end)

will return on 6 - 10 May.

Ishim:
http://www.stocktime.ru/calendar.htm data released today at 6pm
Can I give you some friendly advice?