Humour - page 85

Moses said: "All things are of God", Solomon said: "All from the mind", Jesus said: "All from the heart", Marx said: "Everything from needs", Freud said: "Everything is from sex", Einstein said: "Everything is relative." As many Jews as there are opinions.

I hope everyone knows this guy?

>

A phrase you can't argue with:
- Your daddy got the hottest girl: )

---

There is a new piece in chess. It's called the Ensign - goes where he wants and takes what he wants.

---

- The first thing to do after a breakup is to get drunk with your friends. What did you do right after you guys broke up?

- I stood in the middle of the room, took off my trousers and mercilessly scratched my balls with both hands. Laughing an unkind laugh at the same time.

moskitman:

I hope everyone knows this guy?

This is more interesting. Zaporozhets overcame all the obstacles that super-duper SUVs couldn't overcome.

I forgot how to insert video.

Zhunko:

This is more interesting. Zaporozhets overcame all the obstacles that super-duper SUVs couldn't overcome.

I forgot how to insert video.

like this ;)

>

From the diary of a vigilant American.
8-00: Prevented a terrorist attack in the workplace by cutting two suspicious wires.
8-05: For some reason my keyboard and mouse aren't working...

---

Family argues over who's going to pick up their son at kindergarten. Husband:
- DID I GET YOU A FUR COAT?
Wife:
- GIFTED!
- DID YOU GET YOU WINTER BOOTS?
- GIFTED!
- Well, go get your son!
- Why not you?
- In what? Socks and shaving foam?

drknn:

I made a mistake when I was designing a factory and designed the urinals in the women's toilet as well. My teacher gave me an "A", but when I asked why I didn't copy the design from already known projects!

Just for fun

>