Humour - page 84

As an artist, to an artist! Can you draw??? We need to draw a poster with the theme "In the fog hid dear Odessa"! Well, you don't need to draw Odessa, you just need fog...

---

The sound isn't as bad as the smell of it!

---

A woman's omen: If you don't wear makeup, you'll meet everyone you know!

---

- : Gravity is much higher on the couch than on the rest of the Earth's surface. ---

---

Russia is such a huge country that even the weather forecast is interrupted by commercials.

---

We're here to drink. Let's drink to being here!

---

I recently had an argument with a boxer. I don't remember who was right in the end...

---

- : In fantasy terms, a hoover is just a lightning magic to air magic.

---

Life is a game, but with great graphics... I can't get past the level where I have a salary of 500 quid...

drknn:

- : in fantasy terms, a hoover is just a converter of lightning magic into air magic

A hoover will not work on static electricity.

jartmailru:
The hoover will not run on static electricity.

That's Magic :) - It will be converted and it will work :)

drknn:

Nothing makes a sleeping parent look better than a child with felt-tip pens :)))

moskitman:

Turns out to be a photo.(http://www.berzinsh.lv)Thanks again to the makers of google - image search is cool.

"Petr Petrovitch is haunted every night. At exactly midnight it rises from its grave and walks from the cemetery to Petr Petrovitch's house at a speed of 5 km/hour. For two hours the ghost howls eerily under Petr Petrovitch's window, and then wanders back at the same speed. At 6 a.m. the ghost lies in his grave. Find out the distance from the cemetery to Pyotr Petrovich's house. The school handbook is a maths problem book. Compiled by Ludmila Glazyrina and published by Kelechek-2030. Kazakhstan

"Mriaka is making pussy. Mriaka spends half a year to make a friend of one pussy. How many dolgiks will Mriaka spend on the friendship of eight pussies? It is a school workbook - a mathematics exercise book. It was compiled by Ludmila Glazyrina and published by Kelechek-2030. Kazakhstan

Demi:
"Mriaka is making pussy. Mriaka spends half a year to make a friend of one pussy. How many dolgiks will Mriaka spend on the friendship of eight pussies? It is a school workbook - a mathematics exercise book. It was compiled by Ludmila Glazyrina and published by Kelechek-2030. Kazakhstan
Cool))) My brain flipped over in my skull, figurative thinking came out of nowhere and started to think, not an unprecedented feeling))))

A true trader is first and foremost a creative and sensitive person and only secondarily a drunken boor.