Humour - page 286

evillive:
The penetration of the scrap into the goggle of the train toilet at speed will cause the scrap to fill the goggle space abruptly, with the consequence that the light radiation which was previously blocked by the goggle pilot - flap will affect the scrap, which without losing inertia will continue to move along the horizontal and vertical axes. This in turn will create swirling magnetic currents, which when merged with the spectacle light acting on the crowbar will cause a magnetic anomaly that can either engulf the entire world or provide a cure for cancer, also possible is time dilation, teleportation, transition to another dimension...
Of course, but the diameter of the point must be strictly in the range of 9-11 cm, the walls in the latrine painted colour number 8, and the colour of the boot must be two shades lower.

evillive:
Discovered signs of extremism on my phone today. It has a "mode change" function...
Judging by the fact that my phone has an "On Fuck" button, there must also be an "Off Fuck" button somewhere.

- What progress has been made! I downloaded the "Monitor Dust Remover" software for fun. Started it up. A grey screen appears on which, in big black letters, it says: "Wipe the screen! There's no exit button, task manager doesn't work. Anyway, I don't know how to get out...
- How did you get out?
- Anyway, I decided to wipe the screen, and only then I noticed the little grey button "Exit"! It's the perfect program!

Marketing basics:

A businessman comes to a Mexican village and announces that he is buying local monkeys for 10 pesos a piece. There is a sea of monkeys around and the villagers are happy - everyone is selling monkeys retail and wholesale for 10 pesos. There were fewer monkeys, so the businessman said he was going to raise the price to 20. The villagers got nervous, caught the last of the monkeys, brought them back, and handed them over at 20. The last ones were taken for 25, then he announced he wanted more! - and already at - 50! But he went away and left the manager... The manager said, let's put it this way: I give these monkeys back to you quietly for 35, and when the boss arrives, you sell them to him for 50... People were happy about that - they borrowed a lot of money and bought all the monkeys back for 35. The next day, the manager disappeared after the boss, and the people were left without money but with monkeys.

I remember when I was a kid, if we played hockey in school with the neighboring yard, it would end in a friendly brawl. And now http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2014-02-17/kazahskaja_policija_rassleduet_delo_ob_ugone_kosmoleta/?from=list

Or this one, though no longer humourous. http://games. mail.ru/pc/news/2014-02-20/v_ssha_policejskie_zastrelili_podrostka_prinjav_kontroller_wii_za_pistolet/?from=list

evillive:

Marketing basics:

A businessman comes to a Mexican village and announces that he is buying local monkeys for 10 pesos a piece. There is a sea of monkeys around and the villagers are happy - everyone is selling monkeys retail and wholesale for 10 pesos. There were fewer monkeys, so the businessman said he was going to raise the price to 20. The villagers got nervous, caught the last of the monkeys, brought them back, and handed them over at 20. The last ones were taken for 25, then he announced he wanted more! - and already at - 50! But he went away and left the manager... The manager said, let's put it this way: I give these monkeys back to you quietly for 35, and when the boss arrives, you sell them to him for 50... People were happy about that - they borrowed a lot of money and bought all the monkeys back for 35. The next day, the manager disappeared after the boss, and the people were left without money but with monkeys.

A similar story was told by our warrant officers in the Kabul bazaar. They created an artificial demand forNursis.

Maybe it's an oldie, but I like it, there's something sinister about it.....

The full hockey team is invited to the Kremlin after losing to the Finns. Sitting Putin and Medvedev

- Well, friends, what do you say?

- We did our best. We tried very hard, but the Finns are an uncomfortable opponent. Also these American gates undermined our psychological mood. But we promise that we will definitely win the next Olympiad!

Putin:

- Good. Mr President, when is the next Olympiad?

- In March. The Paralympics.

- Great. Get the boys ready.

===============

From the series: "Ward 6 to injections!"