Humour - page 182

jartmailru:

some writer Chkhartishvili

Right, right...

I also noticed that some Putin is periodically commemorated, do you know who it is?

jartmailru:

Humour indeed.
Last year I learned about so many strange people -
Kaganov, some writer named Chkhartishvili.

And... this is what it looks like in real life.
http://bulochnikov.livejournal.com/893205.html

Plenty. Here, for example.

The slave psychology of my compatriots just pisses me off.

From the poem. How can we respond to Magnitsky's Law? - With a bunch of crap and nothing else. I think we can. You just have to say to yourself: I'm a human being too, not a slave to the pindos. And if you think you have to answer, you answer. If you don't, you don't answer. But in any case, you behave as a free man, and such a person will not publish libels about his countrymen, and then engage in off-topic trolling.

jartmailru:

Well... this is what it looks like in reality
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://bulochnikov.livejournal.com/893205.html

You see, the point is this: if the problems described in the link are related to foreign adoptions, then they certainly need to be solved. And they must be solved by restricting or even banning adoptions.

But what does this have to do with Magnitsky?

faa1947:

and then also troll inappropriately.

Just breathe it out already.

In essence: to avenge the Amerikers for removing our undoubtedly best citizens from their own home by their own children. Makes sense. A creative development of the idea could be, for example, the following ultimatum: choose a bigger orphanage and kill one every 24 hours until they repeal the vile Magnitsky Act. :)))

alexjou:
In essence: revenge on the Americans for removing our very best citizens from their own home with their own children. Makes sense. For a creative elaboration of the idea we could, for example, propose the following ultimatum: choose a bigger orphanage and kill one every 24 hours until they abolish the Magnitsky Act. :)))

Well, when they do, let them take our children and do what they want with them.

That's how it works in practice.

alexjou:
In essence: to avenge the Amerikers for removing our undoubtedly best citizens from their own home by their own children. Makes sense. A creative development of the idea could be, for example, the following ultimatum: choose a bigger orphanage and kill one every 24 hours until they repeal the vile Magnitsky Act. :)))
The Duma bastards have the nastiness to do just that. The lackeys are already turning themselves inside out over there - how to come up with a more despicable abomination.

PapaYozh:

You see, the point is this: if the problems described in the link are related to foreign adoptions, then they certainly need to be solved. And they must be solved by restricting or even banning adoptions.
But what does this have to do with Magnitsky?

Because this is the only way we are beginning to notice any problems outside the country.
If they spit in the face, there is some kind of confrontation.

jartmailru:
This is the only way for us to start noticing any problems outside the country.
They spit in the face and a confrontation ensues.

I do not understand who spat on whom.

The initiators of this law were our own citizens (the opposition).