Humour - page 95

DmitriyN:

I don't know, go there, I don't think you'll regret it. We have an acquaintance who used to work in a glass factory before it fell apart. Now he has a business: he blows out huge-sized bottles. The bottles are in demand among tourists.

I wonder why a tourist needs a loom and a ploughshare. )))

sanyooooook:
I'm sitting here wondering why a hiker needs a loom and a ploughshare! )))
I have a lot of money, I want to get involved with antiquity. And you can sell it to a museum, but not to ours, not to a Russian one, but abroad, they will give you more.

sanyooooook:
I'm sitting here wondering why a hiker needs a loom and a ploughshare! )))
Foreign countries are getting ready for the Great Depression. Soon it will all be a hot commodity in the flea markets of Berlin, Paris and New York.

Uh-huh. And with the energy crisis, the incense will be the highlight of the evening at aristocratic parties.

It doesn't matter what you sell. It matters who you sell to. You can sell a hundred thousand quid worth of sledgehammers to a fool.

alexeymosc:
Uh-huh. And with the energy crisis, the incense will be the highlight of the evening at aristocratic parties.
Candlelight sex is nicer than a compact fluorescent lamp.

DmitriyN:
It doesn't matter what you sell. What's important is who you're selling it to. You can sell a hundred thousand quid worth of sledgehammers to a fool.

sell a sledgehammer to a local fool, he'll sell you a sledgehammer ... )))

OK, he'll beat you with a sledgehammer so he'll look a fool first ))))

By the way there is a wide range of uses for the iron .

solar:

And so does a blowtorch: you can twist hair with it, you can grease it with petroleum jelly... There's a lot more.

solar:

No, it's not. You have an iron with a wire. The omelette is not environmentally friendly.