Negro! - page 85

jelizavettka:

Kostya, come to us, to Belarus... go to the countryside and choose any girl. They are not overprivileged there, they don't drink, don't smoke, they are chaste, brave, skillful, engaged in sports)))))

Like this one)))) -

This is the first time I repeat myself (I posted this video once before in "The Villagers who are on the move"), but IMHO, after the rise of dough - the black one will go to Kostyan's Alfa Romeo... :-)

A fiery dance.

> >

7Konstantin7:
It's all good where we're not :D

Anecdote:

The Russian and [insert as appropriate] are standing on the mountain. The Russian looks into the distance. [insert as appropriate] asks:

- what are you looking at?

- I'm looking where life is good.

- It's good where we're not.

- So I'm looking where you are not.

sand:

The main thing is to distinguish a Russian from a Belarusian.
By passport :D

jelizavettka:

How are they different?

That's my point exactly.

7Konstantin7:
:) yes well) sorry you don't like Russians, it's understandable why)
Why not?

Roman.:

This is the first time I repeat myself (I posted this video once before in "The Villagers Who Advance"), but IMHO, after the rise of dough to Aston Martin Kostyanu black one will do... :-)

A rousing dance.

Thanks Roman)

7Konstantin7:

Thanks Roman)

Only Aston Martin doesn't smell like me :D

Well, that's what I'm saying, "after we've made some money"...

DmitriyN:
Why?

They don't like Russians anywhere.)

Because there's no culture, corruption, drunkenness, whoring, debauchery and many other reasons.

Roman

This is the first time I've repeated myself (I've posted this video on "Villagers Who Advance" sometime before), but IMHO, after the dough lifting to Aston Martin Kostyan's black one will do... :-)

Do you think she's getting the dough?

Roman.:

That's what I'm saying, "after we've made some money"...
:)