Negro! - page 84

7Konstantin7:

Well, it's not realistic) I'm used to it here, my homeland, and you'll be a stranger there)

It's okay, I'll find someone.)

Maybe you, in Perm, have a problem with girls because of the city symbol that Thema Lebedev came up with for you.

7Konstantin7:

Well, it's not realistic) I'm used to it here, my homeland, and you'll be a stranger there)

It's okay. I'll find someone.)

Kostya, come to us, to Belarus... go to the countryside and choose any girl. They are not overprivileged there, they don't drink, don't smoke, they are chaste, they are brave, skillful, they go in for sports)))))

Like this one)))) -

(I spent half a day commenting on youtube... I'm no good)))

>

sand:

Maybe you, in Perm, have a problem with girls because of the city symbol that Thema Lebedev came up with for you.

:D

the city is nice, but there are only holes in it for girls :D and it's like that all over russia.

That logo is from lebedev and a quote from him.

As I understand it, if Varlamov and Lebedev win in #Omsk, the logo will look like the one from Perm.

jelizavettka:

Like this one)))) -

It's an article.

Also filigree with the eyebrows )

jelizavettka:

Kostya, come to us, to Belarus... go to the countryside - and choose any girl. They are not overprivileged there, they don't drink, don't smoke, they are chaste, brave, skillful, engaged in sports)))))

Like this one)))) -

:) yes it is good) sorry you do not like the russians, it is understandable why)

sand:

That's an article.

So you can't have them right away. You've got to woo them for five years before you turn 18.... and then you have to wait a couple more years to get it.) (joking).

7Konstantin7:
:) yes well) sorry you don't like Russians, it's understandable why)
Quite the contrary. We (apart from some individuals :) ) are just fine with everybody.

TheXpert:
It's more the other way round. We (apart from some individuals :) ) are just fine with everyone.
It's fine wherever we aren't :D

7Konstantin7:
:) Yes, it's good) It's a pity you don't like Russians, it's understandable.)

The main thing is to distinguish a Russian from a Belarusian.