Negro! - page 31

alexeymosc:

Let's take a real of $100. Since the probability that the virtual depo on a martin will take $100 = 0.597, the probability of it being drained is 1 - 0.597 = 0.403.

?

alexeymosc:

I told you it would be the same thing, i.e. it's exactly the same way, only in reverse)

No matter how you spin this system, you're guaranteed to lose in both accounts

sanyooooook:

After the rain on Thursday.
Don't offend the boy. We old people have brains full of crap and new information or misinformation is hard to absorb, but he absorbs it like a sponge and doesn't want to fill his fresh brain with all sorts of flooding.

alexeymosc:

I do not understand in these calculations, why the more we want to raise on the virtual depo, the greater the probability of a drain, but the probability of filling the real depo drops (or is the probability of doubling the depo counted here?)

ZS: yeah i saw that, the probability of doubling is calculated.

but can we just calculate in how many cases out of let's say 1000 the virtual deposit of 100 quid is drained?

ZS: in my opinion the main task is to calculate this probability, as our priority desire is to drain the virtual depo as quickly as possible

7Konstantin7:

I told you it would be the same thing, i.e. it's exactly the same way, only in reverse)

no matter how you spin this system the drain is guaranteed on both accounts

the number of lots of them will be returned to us when we will get to the end of the tunneling cycle)

I would have thought it would be the same if I had calculated the probability of losing from the virtual depo at 100, to losing from the raalny depo at 1000 or more.

But as usual everything will be proved by experience.

В 99,9%. I had 10,000 cases and a limit of 2,000 trades, got 97%, 350 cases lasted for 2,000 trades. But this information is not enough. If the depo isn't draining, it's pouring and a lot of it.

alexeymosc:

В 99,9%. I had 10,000 cases and a limit of 2,000 trades, got 97%, 350 cases lasted for 2,000 trades. But this information is not enough. If the depo isn't draining, it's pouring and a lot of it.

I.e. 99.9 % of cases we may add another 100 deals to 1000 using reversing by a martin working on a 100 deposit with 0.1 lot?

No. That's the thing. We can pour 100 with a ver. 99.9 to a deposit of infinitely large volume. Our real must sustain an infinitely large drawdown in order to reach ver. We have to sustain an infinitely high drawdown in order to reach ver. 100%.

alexeymosc:

No. That's the thing. We can pour 100 with a ver. 99.9 to a deposit of infinitely large volume. Our real must sustain an infinitely large drawdown in order to reach ver. We have to sustain an infinitely high drawdown in order to reach ver. 100%.

we do not have an infinitely large volume we need to limit ourselves to 10 000 cents )