Negro! - page 23

moskitman:
As the saying goes, "you're too late for that" :)

Well, that's a blatant and obtrusive advertisement for the very

ban

IgorM:

what did you think? what if you said something unnecessary about the grabble, so you deleted everything

SZZ: well, soon May Day, then there will be a publicly available Grabable under the influence of alcohol ))))

and a beautiful name - Shafegraal

Mischek2: And the name is beautiful - Chafegraal

Mischek2:

Well, that's a blatant and obtrusive advertisement for the very

ban

Why troll?

IgorM:

I don't quite get it.

Has anyone copied the "Shafegraal" yet?

sergeev:

Why troll?

Wanted to know who trolled me

Mischek2:

Wanted to know who deleted me.

There was once a study.

There was a lot of crime in one area of town. There was robbery, murder, and every new robbery or murder was televised by all the local channels and newspapers were filling their pages with fresh stories.
It was like this every day. Every day a new robbery and a new criminal case.
But then they did the following. They simply stopped putting all these stories on the news. And strangely enough, the crime rate went down, big time.

You should learn from this.

The more you shout, the more you support the subject and engage in active publicity, in the form of black PR, which actually counts for something.

There should be no PR at all. Both white and black. Then there will be results.
And if you start bringing it up again and again, there will be no result.

Evil must be eradicated from our minds, by the GOLDEN RULE. "Out of sight, out of mind".
If the flow of information stops, the thing will die on its own.
You start the flow all the time, while the active part of the forum is silent on the subject.

So if the moderators decide to delete all posts related to this topic. Your posts will be deleted as well. And it's not about your personality with a rich inner world, it's about this topic that needs to be stopped.

Thank you, if you get my point.

So that's the thing, Micha comes out a tentmaker too, and the competitor just stabs him in the eye. However.

sergeev:

There was once a study.

There was a lot of crime in one part of town. People were robbed and killed, and every new robbery or murder was broadcasted on TV by all the local channels and newspapers filled their pages with fresh news.
It was like this every day. Every day a new robbery and a new criminal case.
But then they did the following. They simply stopped putting all these stories on the news. And strangely enough, the crime rate went down, big time.

You should learn from this.

The more you shout, the more you support the subject and engage in active publicity, in the form of black PR, which actually counts for something.

There should be no PR at all. Both white and black. Then there will be results.
And if you start bringing it up again and again, there will be no result.

Evil must be eradicated from our minds, by the GOLDEN RULE. "Out of sight, out of mind".
If the flow of information stops, the thing will die on its own.
You start the flow all the time, while the active part of the forum is silent on the subject.

So if the moderators decide to delete all posts related to this topic. Your posts will be deleted as well. And it's not about your personality with a rich inner world, it's about this topic that needs to be stopped.

Thank you, if you get my point.

The message is sincere. That's all that matters.

Everything else is erroneous because it is stretched to your current understanding of the world order, the problems and their solutions.

Mischek2:

The message is sincere. That's all that matters.

Everything else is wrong because it is stretched to your current understanding of the world order, problems and solutions.

What's the other option?