Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 6

220Volt:

Where should you put them? In a lock scheme, as in MT4, they are not needed.
? CCA ? - This is how your take and stop orders are related. They are pending orders. You see, the broker doesn't understand what and where you have attached it and which orders to initialize first, if you don't tell him. This connection between orders (One Cansel Other) is needed, for example, to prevent the trader from having a take order if a stop triggers (and vice versa). By the way, this pair is usually bound to a "working order" by the ifDone ratio, i.e. it is initialized when the main order triggers. And locks or netting has absolutely nothing to do with it.

VladislavVG:
? Can you justify it? Help yourself with a calculator ;).

Vi sell at the same time, buy in first, sell out, buy in, close at the end of the day.

Show it on mt5.

Silent:

Vai sell at the same time, buy in first, sell out, buy in, close at the end of the day.

Show this on the MT5.
You don't need pictures: I wrote it as a calculator. What's not clear?

paukas:
Will take away a part of the movement more by a lesser part. And won't give it back.)
Sorry, didn't decipher it. But as long as it gives it away :)

VladislavVG:
? CCA ? - that's how your take and stop are linked. They are pending orders. You see, the broker does not understand what and where you have attached it and which orders to initialize first, if you don't tell him. This connection between orders (One Cansel Other) is needed to keep the trader with a pending order, if a stop triggers (and vice versa). By the way, this pair is usually bound to a "working order" by the ifDone ratio, i.e. it is initialized when the main order triggers. And locks or netting has absolutely nothing to do with it.
Do you need this in MT4? It all makes sense in netting.

VladislavVG:
No need for pictures: I said calculator. What's not to understand?
You can use the calculator on MT5 as well, so how can you live after that? )))

alexx_v:
So with a calculator you can use MT5 as well, and how do you live after that? )))
That's what I'm talking about ;))))))

220Volt:
Do you need this in MT4? It all makes sense in netting.
You see, that's how the market works and it doesn't care how orders are counted/reported in your platform - the trader's internal efforts are not even visible. That is, the lots are not visible beyond MT4. So, IMHO, it makes sense to immediately work according to the rules by which the market works. Of course, if you want to start earning sooner or later ;). At least you get used to immediately look at the real situation, and not indulge in self-deception.

Entry at close of day, TP - high low of current day

3340 buy TP 3364

3340 sell TP 3309

Working out like this:

3364 buy closed, another sell open +24

3309 2 sells closed, buy opened +55

3316 buy close +7

alexx_v:
So with a calculator you can use MT5 as well, and how do you live after that? )))
Show me. I gave an example of a specific situation.