Catastrophe theory - page 8

C-4:

:)

An interesting thought arose from the drawing:

From the figure we can see that we approximate the quotient by a straight line. The beginning of the window does not change, the window grows. In the beginning the approximation error was small up to the inflection point at the top. Then the approximation error started to grow very fast and was maximal when the flat was detected. Thought: when the approximation error started to grow we should have changed the start and size of the window.

PapaYozh:

Ukrainians live in (in) Ukraine and the Ukrainians live in a better place.
That's a good one, too.

Cockamamie-cockamie ))

So I'm a salad eater. So what. Who am I hurting?

DmitriyN:

Exactly to the original price. The average has nothing to do with it at all.

I wrote "for example". And so to some fair price if you generalise. By the way, the variant in your picture is how the indy did https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9022

jelizavettka:

...There is no genocide on the basis of race or nationality...!

Proctologists of such narrow specialization... I didn't know they existed.

jelizavettka:

Even in public toilets, a loud jet can get you in trouble... and for salami eating all the more so. It's just that for some reason men are discriminated against most of the time.

I didn't understand your post.

What does the loudness of the jet and the salivation have to do with it?

That's because men are more aggressive by nature than women. And a lot depends on the mentality in general.

fozi:

I didn't understand your post.

Why is there a loud jet and salaciousness here?

And because men are mostly more aggressive by nature than women. And a lot depends on the mentality in general.

I'm a bit out of it tonight - I overcorrected at night))) I just meant that whoever is eager to offend anyone will find a reason... whether it's jet lag... or whether it's a nationality thing.

In general, we Belarusians are peaceful people, because most of us are intimidated and with a slave psychology.

fozi:

what is the point of the loud and salty jets?

Does lard make the jet louder...